This Quick Asian Chicken Salad is filled with color veggies, tender chicken and a delicious sesame ginger dressing.
The flavors of crisp red bell pepper, crunchy carrot, purple cabbage and tender shredded rotisserie chicken mingle together with a sweet sesame ginger dressing. Even my kids LOVED this super quick Asian Chicken Salad!
Quick Asian Chicken Salad Recipe:
- Start off my placing chopped romaine lettuce in your salad bowl.
- Top with diced red bell peppers, chopped purple cabbage and matchstick carrots.
- Add some roasted and salted cashews and fried wonton strips to the salad.
- Finish with a pile of shredded rotisserie chicken and a drizzle of sesame ginger dressing.
Time Saving Recipe Tips:
- Buy your matchstick carrots instead of taking the time to peel and chop them.
- You can find the fried wonton strips in the salad topping aisle, by the croutons.
- Buy a rotisserie chicken and shred all the chicken up and save it in zip close bags to use throughout the week.
- Better yet, you can now find already shredded rotisserie chicken in the deli section of your grocery store, saving you an extra step!
- Use bottled sesame ginger dressing (my favorite is Lite house brand).
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve eaten this salad in the past few weeks. It comes together in minutes, making it the perfect weekday lunch!
I even served this salad to my family for dinner one night along with my Loaded Broccoli Cheese Soup. It’s like eating at a bakery, so delicious yet way more affordable.
I know your going to want to put this salad on your weekly rotation. I hope you enjoy it!Print
Quick Asian Chicken Salad
This bright and colorful Quick Asian Chicken Salad is the perfect weekday lunch recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped purple cabbage
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 tbsp roasted and salted cashews
- 1/2 cup fried wonton strips (found by the croutons)
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 tbsp sesame ginger dressings (I like the Lite House brand)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, optional
- Divide the romaine lettuce between two bowls.
- Divide the carrots, cabbage, bell pepper, cashews, wonton strips and chicken between the two bowls.
- Drizzle with the salad dressing and sprinkle with the sesame seeds if desired. Enjoy right away.
Feel free to substitute the shredded rotisserie chicken with grilled chicken, steak or leave off for a vegetarian option.
- Serving Size: 2
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: