This Quick Asian Chicken Salad is filled with color veggies, tender chicken and a delicious sesame ginger dressing.
The flavors of crisp red bell pepper, crunchy carrot, purple cabbage and tender shredded rotisserie chicken mingle together with a sweet sesame ginger dressing. Even my kids LOVED this super quick Asian Chicken Salad!
Quick Asian Chicken Salad Recipe:
- Start off my placing chopped romaine lettuce in your salad bowl.
- Top with diced red bell peppers, chopped purple cabbage and matchstick carrots.
- Add some roasted and salted cashews and fried wonton strips to the salad.
- Finish with a pile of shredded rotisserie chicken and a drizzle of sesame ginger dressing.
Time Saving Recipe Tips:
- Buy your matchstick carrots instead of taking the time to peel and chop them.
- You can find the fried wonton strips in the salad topping aisle, by the croutons.
- Buy a rotisserie chicken and shred all the chicken up and save it in zip close bags to use throughout the week.
- Better yet, you can now find already shredded rotisserie chicken in the deli section of your grocery store, saving you an extra step!
- Use bottled sesame ginger dressing (my favorite is Lite house brand).
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve eaten this salad in the past few weeks. It comes together in minutes, making it the perfect weekday lunch!
I even served this salad to my family for dinner one night along with my Loaded Broccoli Cheese Soup. It’s like eating at a bakery, so delicious yet way more affordable.
I know your going to want to put this salad on your weekly rotation. I hope you enjoy it!
Quick Asian Chicken Salad
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, matchstick
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 tbsp cashews, roasted and salted
- 1/2 cup fried wonton strips, found by the croutons
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 4 tbsp sesame ginger dressings, I like the Lite House brand
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, optional
- Divide the romaine lettuce between two bowls.
- Divide the carrots, cabbage, bell pepper, cashews, wonton strips and chicken between the two bowls.
- Drizzle with the salad dressing and sprinkle with the sesame seeds if desired. Enjoy right away.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: