Lemon Raspberry Cream Cheese Danish Rolls have a lemon and raspberry cream cheese filling and are baked till golden delicious.
These are so easy to make because they start out with a tube of crescent roll dough!
For the longest time I’ve been in love with the flavor combination of lemon and raspberry. I mean, I’ve got this amazing frozen pie, this gorgeous pound cake, these tasty little puffs and now these delicious cream cheese filled danish rolls!
The filling starts out simply, with just some cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest. Whip that together until it’s smooth and creamy and then fold in some fresh raspberries.
You’ll want to use a tube of the Pillsbury crescent roll dough sheets. It’s the same dough as the regular crescents, only this dough doesn’t have the pre-cut lines. If you can’t find that, then just use the regular crescent rolls and pinch the seams together.
Spread the cream cheese filling over the dough and then roll it up to form a long tube. Cut the dough into 12 even discs.
Then you’ll just arrange the discs in a circle on a parchment lined baking sheet.
I’m not kidding when I say that my kids HOVER whenever I make these. They destroy these danishes so quickly that I’ve resorted to doubling the recipe every time.
Once they’re baked to a nice golden brown, drizzle on a super easy sweet icing and you’re all set!
These little danishes are so cute for a brunch or baby shower. Or just a fun and tasty way to brighten up your morning!
The combination of sweet lemon raspberry with the cream cheese and flakey crescent roll… it’s a party in your mouth!
Here are some more fun ways to mix it up:
- Skip the raspberries if that’s just not your thing
- Try adding fresh black berries, blueberries or strawberries instead
- Swirl in seedless raspberry jam if you don’t like those seeds
- Add a pinch of lemon zest to the icing for more lemon flavor
You’re going to love these sweet and simply Lemon Raspberry Cream Cheese Danish Rolls!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Lemon Raspberry Cream Cheese Danish Rolls
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 8oz tube Pillsbury crescent roll dough sheet
For the icing:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl beat together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice until smooth and creamy. Fold in the raspberries.
- Unroll the tube of crescent dough and spread the cream cheese mixture over the dough, leaving 1/2 inch edge clean around. Starting at the long edge, roll up the dough into a tight tube. Use a serrated knife to cut 12 equal size discs.
- Arrange the discs in an overlapping, circular pattern on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
For the Icing:
- Mix the powdered sugar and milk together until smooth. Drizzle over the warm danish rolls. Enjoy!
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE!