These Lemon Berry Cheesecake Puff Pastries are filled with a sweet lemon cheesecake then topped with a bright and cheery lemon curd then finished off with fresh berries and lemon zest. They’re so gorgeous, people will think you spent hours slaving away on them. When really, they are so simple you can throw them together in no time!
You guys!! I just bought a big box of blueberries for .99 cents! Naturally I purchased several, because… .99 cents! Blueberries!!
I’m a little excited about it.
This is my favorite time of year. Berries are in season, lemons are put in everything, and babies!
My dear friend Ashton (creator of the awesome blog, Something Swanky) is due to have a little boy very soon. So a bunch of us virtual blogging folks decided it would be best to throw her a surprise virtual baby shower!!
Complete with food she will not be able to eat unless she makes it herself.
Somebody better make these for her! If I lived closer, I would totally share…
The good news, however, is that these adorable puff pastries are suuuuuuuper simple to make.
So dig in, Ashton!
Yeah, she’s going to love these. So will you!
Light and fluffy lemon cheesecake is baked on top of some once frozen puff pastry dough… so simple. The pastry dough puffs up around the edges for a light and flaky crust. Once the cheesecakes are cooled you simply scoop on some jarred lemon curd, top it with fresh berries, a dusting of powdered sugar and some lemon zest for an extra punch of lemony flavor.
They’re simply gorgeous, and taste phenomenal!
Wouldn’t these be perfect for your next gathering?
You could even just set out the baked puff pastry and let your guests fill them with all sorts of berries, jams, ice cream… I mean, c’mon! So easy!
Don’t forget to check out all the other fantastic baby shower recipes (down below) that were made especially for Ashton’s sweet bundle of joy.
Lemon Berry Cheesecake Puff Pastries
Lemon Berry Cheesecake Puff Pastries are filled with sweet lemon cheesecake and topped with fresh berries!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- 1 box frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed according to package instructions
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup lemon curd (found either by the jellies or pie fillings)
- assortment of fresh blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries
- powdered sugar
- optional: extra lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the both sheets of dough to make 12 small rectangles. Lay the dough on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth. Add the egg and beat until combined. Divide the cheesecake mixture among the 12 pastries, leaving space around the edges. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the pastries are a light golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Divide the lemon curd among the cooled pastries. Top with your desired fresh berries then dust with powdered sugar before serving. If desired, sprinkle with extra lemon zest for a nice pop of flavor. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 12
Check out the other recipes served at Ashton’s virtual shower today!
Krispy Kreme Pie by Wine and Glue
How to Make Lemon Mini Cupcakes by Call Me PMC
Brown Sugar Butterscotch Bundt Cake by Layers of Happiness
Double Chocolate Cups by Diary of a Recipe Collector
Strawberries and Cream Skillet Cobbler by Taste and Tell
Paleo Blueberry Coconut Cupcakes by Food Faith Fitness
Blueberry Coconut Protein Pops by Capturing Joy
Strawberry Pretzel Salad Dip by Crazy for Crust
Creamy Lemon Angel Cake Roll by Yummy Healthy Easy
Blueberry Granola Gratin by Buns in My Oven
Strawberry & Cream Profiteroles by Lemons for Lulu
Dirt Cake by In Katrina’s Kitchen
Mini Pineapple Upside Down Trifles by Life, Love, and Sugar
S’mores Frappuccino Cupcakes by Inside BruCrew Life
Butterfinger Cupcakes by Six Sisters’ Stuff
Brookie Bars by It Bakes Me Happy
Carrot Cake Cupcakes by Beyond Frosting
Blueberry Pie Cheeseball by Mom On Timeout
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Mousse by Heather’s French Press
Blueberry Cream Cheese Cookies with a Lemon Glaze by The Recipe Critic
Lemon Berry Fruit Kabobs by Crumbs and Chaos