Get ready for ANOTHER easy weeknight dinner with this Italian Beef Pasta Skillet! Tender pasta and hearty ground beef all simmered away in a zesty Italian sauce. It’s a winner.
Oh boy! I’m so ecstatic to be partnering with Tastefully Simple again this year as they celebrate their 25th Anniversary, and what better way to kick off the year than with this mega easy ONE PAN dinner?!
This super easy dish is ready in less than 30 minutes, making it perfect for busy weeknights. My kids absolutely adored it and I loved how everything was sautéed, boiled and melted in just one pot, making clean up a breeze.
Italian Beef Pasta Skillet Ingredients:
With just a few simple ingredients and the perfect seasoning blend from Tastefully Simple, your dinner will come together in no time.
- Ground Beef
- Red Bell Pepper
- Tomato Sauce
- Macaroni Noodles – or similar small pasta
- Tomato Paste
- Beef Broth
- Garlic Salt
- Tastefully Simple® Mama Mia Marinara Sauce Mix
- Mozzarella Cheese
Marinara Sauce Mix
I know what you’re thinking… is it necessary to buy this little jar of seasoning to make this recipe? Yes. Absolutely. You will be blown away at how perfect this blend is!
The Mama Mia Marinara Sauce Mix® from Tastefully Simple contains no artificial flavors and is filled with spices like garlic, onion, turmeric, crushed red pepper, parsley, fennel and so much more. It adds the perfect amount of bold flavor to turn basic tomato sauce into a fragrant and delicious pasta sauce. Some would say it’s magical.
BONUS – if you use my code MAMAMIA15 you can take 15% off your total purchase between 2/13/2020 – 3/13/2020!
Italian Ground Beef Pasta
- Start by browning your ground beef along with diced onion and red bell pepper in a skillet. Drain off any fat and return pan to stovetop.
- Add in tomato sauce, dried noodles, tomato past, garlic salt, beef broth and Mama Mia Marinara Sauce Mix®. Bring to a boil and cover.
- Once pasta is tender, stir and then top with mozzarella cheese. Cover to let the cheese melt and then serve!
Tips and Variations:
- If you want to add more tomato texture, dry adding in an additional can of diced tomatoes.
- Swap out the ground beef for Italian sausage or ground turkey.
- Toss in a cup of frozen peas and carrots at the end to sneak in some veggies!
- Sprinkle in a little parmesan cheese with the mozzarella if desired.
- Serve with a side salad and garlic knots for a complete dinner!
More One-Skillet Dinners:
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken Pot Pie Biscuit Skillet
- Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet
- Ground Beef Kung Pao
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and get making this dish, you’re going to love it!
Italian Beef Pasta Skillet
- 1 lb. ground beef, lean
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 cup macaroni noodles, uncooked
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 cup Tastefully Simple® Mama Mia Marinara Sauce Mix
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Brown the ground beef, onion and bell pepper in a skillet over medium heat. Drain any excess fat and return pan to stovetop.
- Add in the tomato sauce, noodles, tomato paste, garlic salt, beef broth and Marinara Sauce Mix and stir to combine. Bring mixture to a boil, and then reduce heat to a simmer. Cover and cook until pasta is tender (about 15 minutes).
- Stir mixture then top with shredded mozzarella cheese and cover again to let cheese melt. Once melted, serve and enjoy!
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE RECIPE: