This Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup recipe is filled with tender shredded chicken and loads of basic pantry staples for a quick and easy dinner your whole family will love!
If you haven’t purchased yourself a pressure cooker yet, get on it! This recipe is just another example of how easy it is to make a delicious meal in minutes!
After I shared my Quick and Easy Taco Soup recipe I had so many of you tell me that you always toss in some Hidden Valley® Ranch Seasoning at the end. I was very intrigued, so I thought I would give it a try myself.
Not only is this recipe quick and easy, because it basically contains all the pantry staples that my we store as a family, but I can also quickly pick everything up at Walmart, which makes my life so much easier. I found this Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix in the salad dressing isle of Walmart near the end of the isle by the other seasoning and sauce mix packets.
I love that I can use the shaker can over and over again! It’s perfect for dips, dressings and adding a little more zip to my Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup!
How To Make Chicken Taco Soup:
I just tossed everything into my Instant Pot, even the raw chicken, taco seasoning and ranch seasoning. I hit the soup button and walked away.
30 minutes later I pulled out the chicken and it practically fell apart as I was shredding it with two forks.
I tossed the chicken back in the pressure cooker, gave it a quick stir and dinner was ready!
This soup is so good guys! We had just a little bit leftover from dinner so I put in the fridge and the next morning one of my kids warmed it up for breakfast.
It’s that good.
Don’t forget to top your soup with all the taco fixin’s. I feel like that is one of the best parts of this soup.
Customize the toppings to your liking! Make it your own!
Either way you dress it up, you’re going to love it! Be sure to check out Walmart.com for more Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning recipe ideas!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
*UPDATE TO RECIPE: Due to so many getting a burn notice, I’ve added a can of chicken broth (or water) to the ingredients to prevent the burn notice. I’ve tested the recipe and it comes out perfectly!
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 1 lb.
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 15oz can chicken broth (or 1 1/2 cups water)
- 1 15oz can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 15oz can black beans, undrained
- 1 15oz can corn, undrained
- 1 15oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp Hidden Valley® Ranch Seasoning
Optional Taco Toppings:
- Sour cream
- Avocado Slices
- Pico de Gallo
- Diced Green onions
- Corn Chips
- Sliced Olives
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Add all the ingredients (except for the optional toppings) to the inner pot of your Pressure Cooker. Stir to combine flavors.
- Move the pressure release valve to the sealed position. Press the SOUP button or HIGH pressure for 30 minutes. Quick release the pressure when finished cooking.
- Remove the chicken breasts carefully and shred with two forks. Return the shredded chicken back to the soup and stir. Serve with optional toppings. Enjoy!
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley®. The opinions and text are all mine.