I’m so excited you guys!!
I even made a delicious (seriously… so delicious) Twisted Garlic Breadstick to go along with it.
Want to know the best part? This recipe is so easy to make! In fact, all the recipes I share with Pillsbury will have 7 ingredients or less and take less than 30 minutes of prep time.
Easy dinners here I come!
My kids couldn’t get enough of these tasty little meatballs. They kept digging in to find the ooey-gooey cheese filled centers.
In fact, my picky four year old stated that it was the “best. dinner. ever.”
You know that’s a win-win in my book!
Easy to make, loved by all.
Get the step-by-step instructions on how to put this tasty comfort meal together…Print
Cheesy Slow Cooker Meatballs
- 1 1/2 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ Italian style bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 mozzarella cheese sticks, cut into small pieces
- 1 jar (24 oz) tomato pasta sauce
- 1 package (l lb) pasta
- In large bowl, mix beef, bread crumbs, milk egg, salt and pepper with hands until well combined. Shape mixture into small balls about the size of a Ping-Pong ball.
- With finger, make hole in 1 ball but do not go all the way through. Place 1 piece of cheese in hole; enclose cheese by pinching hole back together. Repeat with remaining beef mixture and cheese pieces.
- Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Pour pasta sauce into cooker. Place meatballs in sauce.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 hours.
- About 25 to 30 minutes before meatballs are done, cook pasta as directed on package; drain.