This three ingredient Chocolate Mug Cake recipe makes a delicious quick-mix that’s perfect for gifting or creating your own personal chocolate cake!
Say goodbye to the late night, “I-want-a-dessert-but-don’t-want-to-make-a-mess” dilemma. This is a mug cake like you’ve never seen before! I have tried several types of the mug cakes and they all taste eggy, rubbery, and just not good. Not to mention they all take tons of flour, and pulling out a lot of ingredients.
Chocolate Mug Cake Mix
Simply mix together a box of Angel Food Cake mix and a box of Chocolate Cake mix in a large bowl with a whisk. Cover with a lid, or put in an air tight container.
Easy Gift Idea
Or- put in cute little mason jars for easy gifts to pass along. – attach a simple tag with these directions…
- Place 3 tablespoons of mix in a mug
- Add 2 tablespoons of water
- Mix together and microwave for 1 minute
And there you have it! 3-2-1 Chocolate Cake!
Of course, since it’s so easy and practically no clean-up, get out a fancy dish and enjoy! I always keep a can of Redi-whip on hand… it’s very necessary.
This cake is by far, the best Mug Cake I have ever eaten, it’s moist, light and fluffy like an angel food cake, and done in 1 minute.
More Mug Cake Flavor Recipes:
Chocolate Mug Cake recipe
- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 box Angel Food Cake Mix
- In a large bowl combine the two cake mixes and whisk together. Store in an airtight container.
- To make a personal sized cake mix 3 tablespoons of mix and 2 tablespoons of water in a microwave safe mug.
- Microwave for 1 minute, let cool slightly, as it will be very hot.