This Turkey Caprese Panini is a fresh and delicious sandwich that uses fresh basil, tomato and a killer sauce!
It’s warming up, the sun is shining and I can’t wait to get out and get into my garden!
Ok, I don’t really have a garden, but I want one. I just have a horrible habit of killing every plant I try to grow.
But when it comes to making panini’s, I am an expert! There is nothing more tasty than a crispy bread and oozy cheese sandwich. And if you like the flavor combination of a caprese salad, you’ll love this panini.
Turkey Caprese Panini
- 4 slices Artisan bread, roasted garlic, sourdough, or ciabatta etc.
- 2 tbsp Mayo with olive oil, reduced fat
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 vine ripe tomato- sliced
- 3-4 leaves of fresh basil
- 3-4 slices of fresh mozzarella
- 6 slices of deli fresh turkey
- Heat up your panini press or George Foreman grill.
- Combine mayo and balsamic vinegar in a small dish and whisk until combined and smooth. Spread on each slice of bread. Divide the remaining ingredients between the two sandwiches, top with remaining slice of bread. Place dry sides of bread down on panini press and close. Cook until the cheese is melted and the outside is nice and crispy. Enjoy!