This Turkey Caprese Panini is a fresh and delicious sandwich that uses fresh basil, tomato and a killer sauce!
There is nothing more tasty than a crispy bread and oozy cheese sandwich. If you like the flavor combination of a caprese salad, you’ll love this panini.
Turkey Caprese Panini
Ingredients For Turkey Panini
Here’s what you’ll need in order to whip up this easy lunch or dinner sandwich. As always, you can find the full list of ingredients located in the printable recipe card below.
- Artisan Bread – sourdough, ciabatta, roasted garlic french bread, etc.
- Turkey – deli sliced or leftover turkey works well too!
- Tomatoes – vine ripen tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Mozzarella – don’t use the shredded kind for this recipe if you can help it.
- Balsamic Vinegar
How To Make a Panini
Stir together the mayo and balsamic vinegar to create a flavor infused sandwich sauce. Spread the mayo mixture on both sides of the bread.
Fill the sandwich with the turkey, mozzarella, tomato and basil then place on the hot griddle or sandwich press.
No need to butter the bread, the heat will crisp up the edges of the bread, without making it too greasy to hold. If you would like to add butter, you can definitely do that too.
Grill the sandwich until the cheese is melted and the outside of the sandwich is nice and crisp.
Best Bread for Panini
More Hot Sandwiches
Craving a warm and toasty sandwich? I’ve got you covered with these delicious sandwich options…
- Spicy Italian Panini
- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich
- Baked Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups
- Buttery Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders
I can’t wait for you to give this tasty Turkey Caprese Panini recipe a try!
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow I Wash You Dry here:
FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN
Turkey Caprese Panini
- 4 slices Artisan bread, roasted garlic, sourdough, or ciabatta etc.
- 2 tbsp Mayo with olive oil, reduced fat
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 vine ripe tomato- sliced
- 3-4 leaves of fresh basil
- 3-4 slices of fresh mozzarella
- 6 slices of deli fresh turkey
- Heat up your panini press or George Foreman grill.
- Combine mayo and balsamic vinegar in a small dish and whisk until combined and smooth. Spread on each slice of bread. Divide the remaining ingredients between the two sandwiches, top with remaining slice of bread. Place dry sides of bread down on panini press and close. Cook until the cheese is melted and the outside is nice and crispy. Enjoy!
Cool. Get wonderful hacking tool for hacking snapchat account. Now its simple to hack any snapchat account online. And most important now its easy to get it from the mentioned website . This hack for snapcht works on all platform and suites all consoles. It is very easy to use. This website contains all information about how to use this snapchat hacking tool to hack any snapchat account.
Baby Body Wash
It’s an awesome post for all the internet visitors; they will
obtain advantage from it I am sure.
Don't you just love the foreman grill?!? So handy!!
I make paninis on my George Foreman too! This one looks seriously fantastic 🙂 I love simple go-to weeknight sandwiches.
These look heavenly, I am ready for lunch right now! And I LOVE aiolis, I am going to have to try the balsamic one-my personal fav is garlic and basil 🙂
My recent post Cauliflower and White Bean Dip