Baked Ham and Cheese Roll Ups are an easy crescent roll recipe with cheddar cheese and deli ham baked into a fluffy golden pastry.
Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
If you’re looking for an easy lunch or dinner crescent roll recipe, you’ve come to the right place!
Melty cheddar cheese and ham rolled up into a fluffy golden roll, topped with a buttery glaze and Everything Bagel seasoning for an extra crunch.
Here is a quick list of ingredients for the recipe. There’s always a full list with instructions in the recipe card below!
- Canned Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- Cheddar cheese – sliced
- Deli Ham – sliced *or you can use leftover ham from Easter!
- Everything Bagel Seasoning – poppy seeds work as well
How to Make Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
PRO TIP: If you use foil underneath, clean up is so easy!
The tricky part of this super simple recipe was getting the ratios and positioning right for the ham and cheese. It matters!
Start by laying the crescent roll dough flat and placing 2 slices of deli ham on top. Then lay a single slice of cheddar cheese diagonally on top, to make rolling easier.
Next, roll your crescent dough, ham, and cheese carefully and make sure it’s not too tight.
If the dough isn’t quite large enough, feel free to roll it a little bigger with a rolling pin before laying the ham and cheese on top.
After all 8 rolls are placed on a baking sheet, brush tops with a mixture of melted butter, mustard, and Everything Bagel seasoning. Then bake!
How Long To Bake?
When it comes to crescent roll recipes, you want to make sure that the rolls are spaced out properly on the baking sheet and not packed too tightly together, or they won’t bake properly.
For this recipe, baking 10-12 minutes at 375 degrees F will ensure the golden brown crispy rolls we want.
More easy Ham Recipes:
If you like quick and easy meals, I have a few options for you! Especially if you have any leftover ham on your hands!
- Easy Ham Cheddar Quiche Recipe
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Soup Recipe
- Cheesy Leftover Ham and Rice Casserole
- Cheesy Ham Potato Soup Recipe
This is a simple recipe that is sure to please the whole family! I hope you love it as much as we do.
Baked Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls, 8 oz
- 16 slices deli ham, or leftover ham sliced thin
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare baking sheet with baking spray or tinfoil.
- Lay each individual crescent roll flat, and first place 2 slices of deli ham and then 1 slice of cheddar cheese diagonally on top, so the corners are at the top and bottom.
- Roll from the large side until ham and cheese are completely rolled up in dough.
- Brush tops of each roll with melted butter mixed with mustard and Everything Bagel seasoning.
- Place evenly spaced apart on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: