I’m super excited to be sharing this Triple Berry Cobbler recipe with you guys! But I am over the moon excited about the fact that I get to tell you all about how you can WIN a trip for two to the CMA Music Festival thanks to Martha White!!
Where are all my Country Music Fans?!?! I know you’re dying to find out how you can win.
I’ve teamed up with Martha White as a blogger ambassador this year, which means I get to share loads of delicious recipes like this Triple Berry Cobbler, but I also get to share their crazy awesome promotions like winning 2 tickets to the CMA Music Festival on June 8-11, 2017.
Martha White is giving away a trip for two (2) to Nashville, TN to attend the 2017 CMA Music Festival, including: round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2), five (5) nights’ accommodations at a hotel, two (2) four day lower-level tickets to the CMA Music Festival as well as round trip ground transportation between hotel and the CMA Festival!
You guys – that’s HUGE!! One of you needs to win this!! They’re giving away 4 of these packages, so the possibility of winning is even better!
Ok, all you have to do is head over to Martha White’s Facebook page and enter to win. You can enter once a day from now until March 17th, 2017.
Get on it!
Speaking of things you need to get on… this Triple Berry Cobbler is on point.
I made this recipe for a super fun eBook with Martha White, and guess what?! They’re giving all my readers FREE access to this wonderful cookbook!
For this super easy recipe, all you have to do is line the bottom of an oven safe skillet with a some frozen berries, a little sure and some tapioca. Whip up some rich and delicious biscuits using the Martha White Wild Berry muffin mix. Instead of adding milk, I used heavy cream and made little dumplings to go on top of the berries. Bake and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
There was a lot going on in this blog post, so let’s recap everything to make sure you got it all…
- Enter to win an amazing trip to the CMA Music Fest HERE.
- Grab your free Martha White eCookbook HERE.
- Eat lots of Triple Berry Cobbler.
Which one are you going to do first??
Triple Berry Cobbler
Super easy 5 – ingredient Triple Berry Cobbler!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 min.
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6 to 8 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- 4 cups frozen triple berry blend (raspberries, blackberries and blueberries)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon tapioca
- 1 (7 oz.) package Martha White® Blueberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- vanilla ice cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an oven safe 9” or 10” cast iron skillet or pie pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the berries, sugar and tapioca in a bowl and toss to coat. Spread the berries in the bottom of the skillet or pie pan, set aside.
- In another small dish combine the muffin mix with heavy cream and stir until a dough forms. Drop the dough by tablespoons all over the berries. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and center is bubbly.
- Let cool slightly before serving with a scoop of ice cream on top.
Keywords: triple berry, blueberry muffin mix, baked, easy, 5 - ingredient
disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Martha White. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THE RECIPE TO SAVE IT!