These Slow Cooker Raspberry Chipotle Little Smokies are sweet and smoky with just a hint of spice and only 3 simple ingredients!
Please tell me I’m not the only one who is obsessed with little smokies.
Holy cow these things are addictive. You can’t help but pop them in your mouth!
What’s even better is that they’re stupidly easy to make. Just toss all the ingredients in your slow cooker and let them cook away. They only take 2 to 3 hours to cook so you can get back to enjoying the party!
In order to give give these smokies that amazing flavor you need grape jelly (trust me) and a bottle of raspberry chipotle bbq sauce.
Just combine the two ingredients in your slow cooker, stir in the lit’l smokies and let them cook.
If you want the smokies a little more spicy, dice up a chipotle chile pepper and stir it in the sauce before cooking!
Grab your toothpicks and dig in!
Slow Cooker Raspberry Chipotle Little Smokies
These Slow Cooker Raspberry Chipotle Little Smokies are the perfect appetizer with only 3 simple ingredients!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- 17.25 oz jar Grape Jelly
- 18 oz bottle Raspberry Chipotle BBQ sauce
- 43.6 oz. Beef Little Smokies (I used a 15.6oz size bag + a 28oz size bag)
- Combine the grape jelly and raspberry chipotle bbq sauce in your slow cooker, stir to combine.
- Add the little smokies and stir to coat.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or until heated through and flavors are blended. Serve hot.
To make these even spicier, mince one chipotle chile pepper in adobo sauce and add to the sauce before cooking.
If you want to cook these ahead of time you can. Just reheat and keep on “Warm” setting to serve.
Recipe adapted from All Recipes
- Serving Size: 14-16