I’m literally obsessed with these 4-ingredient, chocolate dipped Raspberry Coconut Fro-Yo Popsicles!
I’m excited to announce my new partnership with Yoplait! It’s a great fit, seeing as I love their yogurts!
With more than 100 flavors to choose from, it’s hard to pick a favorite. I’ve always been a fan of anything coconut, so when I saw these Limited Edition Coconut Cream Yoplait Whips! at the store, I knew I’d love them! Winner! These whips are so good! And you know what? They freeze so well too!
In fact, the fro-yo pops I made here are just two ingredients! Coconut Cream Yoplait Whips! yogurt + fresh raspberries.
Talk about a great after school snack!
I feel great about giving these pops to my kids because there is no high fructose corn syrup in any of Yoplait’s yogurts!
All you need to do is stir the whipped yogurt so it’s easier to scoop into the popsicle molds.
Then layer the yogurt with fresh raspberries and freeze!
You can do this with any flavor of Yoplait Whips! Coconut is only available during the Summer, so if you crave these another time of year, you can use any flavor of Whips! I made double raspberry ones as well. There is even a chocolate flavored Whips! Think of all the possibilities!!
After they’re frozen, mix up some of my 2 ingredient Magic Shell (just chocolate chips and coconut oil), and dip those popsicles!
This is something my kids love to help with!
The chocolate hardens within seconds and you’re left with a decadent treat that you can feel good about!
If you want to get fancy, you can quickly sprinkle on some sliced almonds, which give it a nice crunch!
I’ve already stocked my freezer full of these popsicles for when the kids get home from school!
You can find the popsicle mold I used HERE on Amazon.
Do you have a favorite flavor of Yoplait? Let me know in the comments!
Raspberry Coconut Fro-Yo Popsicles
- 6 4oz containers Coconut Cream Yoplait Whips! (or any flavor)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, halved
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- optional: 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Stir the Coconut Cream Yoplait Whips! so they are easier to scoop into the molds. Layer with yogurt and the halved raspberries until you reach the top of the molds.
- Gently tap the popsicle molds on the counter to remove any air bubbles from the popsicles. Place stick in popsicles and freeze for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe dish. Microwave on 50% power in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until chocolate is melted and smooth. Place chocolate mixture in a tall glass for dipping.
- Dip frozen yogurt popsicles in chocolate and let harden (about 30 to 45 seconds). If desired, sprinkle with sliced almonds before chocolate hardens.
- Enjoy right away or wrap in plastic wrap and place in freezer to enjoy later.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Yoplait. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible!