I have the monkey bread recipe to end all monkey breads right here.
Chocolate and peanut butter unites once again in this glorious Peanut Butter Blossom Monkey Bread!
You know how much you love those soft and chewy peanut butter cookies that are topped with a kiss?
Well, I took all the goodness of a classic Peanut Butter Blossom cookie and stuffed it into a warm and toasty Monkey Bread!
It. Is. Epic.
This is such a fun treat to make with the kids.
Basically, have them open all the chocolate kisses.
That’s what kids are good for. Kisses… 😉
Just flatten out a Pillsbury biscuit and cut it in half.
Roll a ball of Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie Dough and place it on one half and a chocolate kiss on the other half.
Then just bundle them up and dip them in butter and sugar before placing them in a lightly greased bundt pan.
Just wait until you pop this bad boy in the oven.
It smells heavenly, but the most fun part is pulling off pieces and biting into it. You don’t know if you’re going to get a chocolate piece or a peanut butter cookie filled piece.
It’s so fun and so delicious.
Like serious business – delicious.
This needs to happen in your kitchen.
I created this popular recipe for Pillsbury, so you can hop on over to their site to grab the step-by-step instructions and printable recipe!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow I Wash You Dry here:
FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN
Peanut Butter Blossom Monkey Bread
- 2 Pillsbury™ refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, 7.5 oz cans each
- 25 milk chocolate candy drops or pieces, unwrapped
- 20 teaspoons Pillsbury™ refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough, 16.5 oz. dough from 1 roll (about half of the roll)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease or spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
- Separate 2 cans (7.5 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated buttermilk biscuits into total of 20 biscuits. Split each biscuit in half; press each to even layer. Top 20 of the biscuit halves with 1 milk chocolate candy drop or piece each, and the other 20 with a teaspoon dough from 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ peanut butter cookie dough. Bring sides of biscuits up and over filling, pinching dough at seams to enclose filling.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
I cannot get the full recipe. For Number 3 I click on Get full instructions and it takes me to a page with other recipes???
I tried to search it but got 483 hits. Please if you could email me the instructions I would appreciate it.
Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust
I am IN LOVE WITH THIS!
This is too good to be true.
You put chocolate in my peanut butter? No,YOU put peanut butter in MY chocolate?! Remember that commercial? Popped in my head when I read your recipe, which of course is genius! May have to double it, as last time I made monkey bread,the hubs said to double the “sauce”!Will double the whole thing looks so delish! Thanks for another yummy!
This monkey bread is dangerous.. I can imagine it’s so good i wouldn’t be able to stop eating it 😀
Yes, I love those peanut butter kiss cookies, and I love monkey bread! What an insane hybrid, I love it!