Say that again??
So here’s the deal.
I’ve been really craving some fresh baked, soft and chewy cookies.
These cookies are the real deal. There is nothing better than chocolate and peanut butter combined together. It’s like they were made for each other.
And how can you not just love how easy these cookies are to make?
With only 5 ingredients, and endless cookie creation ideas, I might be going cookie crazy over the next few weeks.
All you need is one boxed German Chocolate cake mix, some oil, 2 eggs, a little baking powder, and 1 cup of Reese’s peanut butter chips.
Just think of all the different cake batter cookie combinations you could make!
I’m thinking Fun-Fetti, Red Velvet, Coconut…oh my!
Combine all the ingredients minus the peanut butter chips in a bowl and mix together. It’s a little tough to mix with a whisk, so I used my hands and really got in there.
Add the yummy goodness of peanut butter.
Use your hands to incorporate those as well.
Bake for 10 minutes…
Enjoy with a nice cold glass of milk.
These cookies are AWESOME!
They have just the right amount of soft, chewy-ness to them. The combination of the rich German Chocolate cake batter and the creamy peanut butter chips make these cookies irresistible.
So get to it! I am dying to hear what sort of Cake Batter Cookie Combo you make!
German Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Batter Cookies
- 18.25 oz German Chocolate Cake mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix and baking powder. Add vegetable oil and eggs. Mix until combined. Using my hands was easiest. Add Peanut Butter chips and mix together. Drop by tablespoon-fulls onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool for 3 minutes on sheet before removing to cool on wire rack. Enjoy!