These No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Balls are a quick and easy treat that are loaded with chocolate chips and m&m’s!
We can not keep our hands off of these delicious little cookie balls! I originally saw these cookie balls over on The Baker Mama and just had to make them myself. They’re loaded with simple ingredients like old fashioned oats, honey, peanut butter and vanilla. Of course I’ve amped them up with mini chocolate chips and mini m&m’s to make them extra yummy!
No Bake Oatmeal Cookie Balls Recipe:
- Start by combining old fashioned oats, creamy peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract, a pinch of salt and your add-ins (mini chocolate chips and mini m&m’s) in a large bowl.
- Use a sturdy spoon or spatula to combine the mixture until it’s moist and sticky.
- Place the mixture in the fridge, covered for about 20 to 30 minutes to let it get a little stiffer.
- Roll the mixture into tablespoon size balls and place on a sheet of parchment paper. Keep refrigerated to keep their shape.
No Bake Cookie Ball Ingredients:
Here are the main components you’ll need to make these No Bake Cookie Balls, with options to switch things up to your liking!
- Oats – I like using Old Fashioned Oats because they soften over time in the cookie, but don’t get too mushy. You could also use Quick Oats or Steel Cut Oats.
- Peanut Butter – creamy is my favorite, but you could also use crunchy. Try Almond Butter for Nutella to switch things up!
- Honey – use your favorite varietal of honey! I don’t think maple syrup would work as a substitution in this recipe.
- Vanilla Extract
- Mini Chocolate Chips – I like the miniature version because it helps the balls keep their shape.
- Mini M&M’s – These add a fun color and sweetness to the cookies. Feel free to leave these out and increase the chocolate chips if desired.
How To Store No Bake Oatmeal Cookie Balls
You’ll want to keep these fun cookie balls stored in the fridge to best hold their shape. Place them in an air tight container and enjoy within 2 weeks.
CAN YOU FREEZE THE COOKIE BALLS? Yes! You can definitely freeze these in an airtight container for up to 5 months!
These cookie balls would make an excellent cookie to add to holiday plates!
Recipe Tips For Success:
- Spray your measuring cup with non-stick spray before measuring the honey to easily release it from the cup.
- Use a tablespoon cookie scoop to get perfectly portioned cookies.
- Spritz your hands with non-stick spray before rolling to avoid getting any sticky mess on your hands.
- Chill cookie balls on a baking sheet in the fridge for at lease 30 minutes before placing in an airtight container to avoid them sticking together.
More Easy Cookie Recipes:
You’re going to LOVE these quick and easy No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Balls!
Helpful Products To Make This Recipe:
No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Balls
- Combine the oats, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, salt, chocolate chips and m&m's in a large bowl and use a sturdy spoon or rubber spatula to combine until fully moistened.
- Pop in the fridge for about 30 minutes to chill and let mixture firm a bit.
- Roll the cookie dough mixture into tablespoon size balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Once all the balls are rolled, enjoy right away or chill for about 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: