If you love the flavors of the classic Mexican Street Corn (Elote), then you’re really going to love this Mexican Street Corn Dip!
Mexican Street Corn Dip Recipe
You guys!! This dip is so delicious!
It’s creamy, cheesy and full of plump California Avocados and pan roasted corn!
If you’re looking for am amazing dip to serve at your next bbq, you just found it.
Here’s a basic list of what you’ll need in order to make this delicious dip recipe…
- Corn – fresh is best, but you can also use canned or frozen (thawed)
- Sour Cream
- Chili Powder
- Cotija Cheese
I had made a batch of this Mexican Street Corn Dip to take with me, but we ate it all before it even got to the party.
More Corn Recipes To Try
Here are a few more of our favorite corn recipes for you to try…
It’s full of great flavors and the bits of avocado in it make it extra creamy and delicious.
We devoured it with corn tortilla chips, but you know what would be amazing?
Put some of this deliciousness inside of a cheese quesadilla! Oh man.. off to make this again!
Mexican Street Corn Dip
- 2 tbsp butter
- 5 medium ears corn, shucked & cleaned
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 2 to 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cotija cheese, crumbled (or shredded parmesan cheese)
- 1 large California Avocado, diced
- Juice of one lime
- Cut the corn kernels off of the cobs and discard the cobs.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the butter. Once melted toss in the corn kernels and garlic, stirring occasionally until the corn has charred slightly. (about 4 minutes).
- Remove the corn from the heat and place in a bowl. Stir in the mayo, sour cream, chili powder and cilantro. Add the cotija cheese and avocado and gently stir to combine.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top and serve warm with corn chips. Enjoy!
Disclaimer – This post is in partnership with California Avocado Commission. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make I Wash You Dry possible.