This quick and easy Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry is filled with plump shrimp and fresh veggies in a simple and delicious honey garlic sauce!
I’m super excited to announce that I’m partnering with Land O’Lakes again this year! I couldn’t think of a better way to kick things off than with this super quick and easy Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry!
Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry
I’m a huge fan of the stir fry. It’s one of those dishes that I’ll constantly make at home to use up any leftover veggies in the fridge.
There’s always onion, usually peppers, and most of the time some sort of green veggie will make its way in there too. Since it’s just about springtime, I thought I’d fill this quick dish with some seasonal asparagus and bell peppers!
Here’s the basic list of ingredients you’ll need in order to make this recipe. As always, you can find the full printable recipe located in the recipe card below.
- Shrimp – raw, tails removed
- Red Bell Pepper
How To Start a Stir Fry
As with any stir fry, you’ll want to start with a piping hot skillet and some oil. Let me tell you why I’m reaching for Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt…
- Butter alone has a tendency to burn when using high heat, so this combination of butter and olive oil give the dish a delicious buttery taste without burning!
- Sea salt is already an ingredient, so I don’t have to add any extra!
- The convenient, resealable tub makes it easy to take what I need and pop the rest back into the fridge!
- The ingredients are delicious – only sweet cream, olive oil and salt!
The sauce for the stir fry is just 4 ingredients – honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Mix it all up and pour half of it over your uncooked shrimp, then set aside for about 15 minutes to quickly marinate. If you’re prepping ahead, the shrimp can marinate for up to 24 hours (just make sure you cover and refrigerate).
Reserve the other half of the sauce for later.
You’ll sauté the veggies in some of the Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt first, then remove them from the skillet to a plate to keep warm.
Cook the shrimp in another tablespoon of butter with olive oil & sea salt for just about 1 minute per side, until they get nice and caramelized and cooked through. Add the veggies back in with the remaining sauce and toss to combine!
I probably popped 4 pieces of shrimp in my mouth before it even made it to the table. It’s that good, guys!
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry
- Place the cleaned shrimp in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine the honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a small bowl and pour half over the shrimp (reserve the other half for later), stir the shrimp to coat, cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat a large skillet (I prefer cast iron) over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil and Sea Salt. Once melted add in the asparagus, bell pepper and onion and sauté until crisp-tender and slightly charred (about 4 minutes). Remove from skillet to a plate to keep warm.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of butter to the skillet and then add the shrimp (discard any used marinade). Cook shrimp about 1 minute per side, or until caramelized and cooked through. Quickly add the veggies and reserved sauce to the skillet and heat through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice if desired. Enjoy!
The Everyday Cookbook
Top Favorite Recipes from I Wash You Dry now available in a hard-cover, spiral-bound book that’s gorgeous and perfect for everyday use.BUY IT NOW
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Land O’Lakes. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: