This Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that’s all made in just one pan!
I’ve teamed up with Land O’Lakes once again to bring you this delicious one skillet dinner. It’s filled with seasonal veggies, plump and tender chicken pieces and a finger-licking-good sauce that’s perfectly sweet with just a hint of spice.
Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry Recipe:
- You’ll start this super simple recipe by sautéing your seasonal veggies in Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt and a piping hot skillet.
- Once the veggies are nice and tender you’ll remove them from the skillet and brown the cornstarch-coated chicken pieces.
- The addition of Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt makes this dish extra buttery and delicious, while the convenient tub makes it easy to use.
Once your chicken is cooked through you’ll add in the sauce ingredients and let it reduce slightly until it’s thickened and coating the chicken pieces.
Bring your cooked veggies back to the skillet and toss to combine. It seriously doesn’t get much easier than this!
Chicken Stir Fry Recipe Variations:
- This recipe is easily customizable to your taste preferences. Here are a few of my favorite ways to customize it.
- Instead of chicken thighs, you can use chicken breast or shrimp in its place.
- Use your favorite kind of veggies: broccoli, asparagus, snap peas, green beans, mushrooms, etc. The options are endless!
- Increase the heat by adding extra chili garlic sauce or decrease it by leaving it out altogether.
I like to serve this super quick chicken stir fry recipe over hot white rice along with some Egg Drop Soup or Chicken Egg Rolls. My family loves this flavorful dinner, and I love how quickly it comes together.
I’m confident you’re going to be blown away at the delicious flavors of this simple dish!
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Land O’Lakes. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: