These Crispy Chicken Caesar Thighs use just 5 ingredients for a super quick and easy weeknight dinner that’s bursting with flavor!
You guys. These past few weeks have been just super cray cray for me. So first of all, yes, we moved across country which took us several days of driving. We finally closed on our new house (yay!!). But here’s the kicker – right after we got the keys, I’m talking less then 24 hours, I was boarding a plane to Florida to jump on a cruise ship for 7 days.
I’m currently sailing over to the Bahamas for a photography retreat to work on perfecting and honing my photography skills. I know… my job sucks, right?! But all I can think about is the massive pile of boxes in my new living room that I need to unpack when I get home. Maybe if I’m lucky they’ll unpack themselves.
These chicken thighs are dredged in flour then dipped in a creamy Caesar dressing before being dunked into a bowl of crushed garlic flavored croutons and parmesan cheese. These crispy bad boys are baked to a golden perfection, and obviously pair well with a cool Caesar salad.
Crispy Chicken Caesar Thighs
Crispy Chicken Caesar Thighs are a perfect easy weeknight dinner with just 5 ingredients!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6 to 8 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- 8 chicken thighs, bone-in, skin on
- 1 cup finely crushed, garlic flavored croutons
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese + 1/4 cup, divided
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar dressing + 2 tbsp, divided
- 4 cups chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 cup garlic flavored croutons
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil then place an oven safe cooling rack inside the baking sheet, then lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the cup of crushed croutons and 3/4 cups Parmesan cheese in a bowl. In a separate bowl place the flour, and fill another bowl with 1/2 cup of Caesar dressing. Dredge the skinned part of each chicken thigh with flour, then dip the floured part in the Caesar dressing and then dip in the crouton crumbs. Place skin side up on the baking sheet and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile toss the romaine lettuce with the remaining 2 tbsp Caesar dressing, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup croutons. Serve this quick Caesar salad with your crispy chicken thighs.
Keywords: crispy, chicken thighs, caesar dressing, parmesan cheese, croutons