I love quick and easy recipes. Especially quick and easy dinner recipes. So it’s no wonder why I am head over heels in love with these Caesar Chicken Thighs.
They are so easy to make, full of delicious flavor, and if you’re not a fan of chicken thighs they can easily be switched out with chicken breast or pork chops!
I found this recipe for Caesar Pork Chops one night on Pinterest and had to make it. Unfortunately, the blog that held the recipe is no longer there. Luckily I wrote it down, made a few modifications to boost the flavor, and now I am sharing it with you!
My family and I love chicken thighs. They are usually cheaper than chicken breast so it’s perfect for a family on a budget. We also happen to adore dark meat on the chicken, so it’s a win-win for us.
All you have to do is dredge your chicken in a quick flour mixture.
Dip into some creamy Caesar dressing.
Sprinkle with some parmesan cheese and bake till golden brown and delicoius.
This chicken is ridiculously easy to make, and mouthwatering good.
It pairs perfectly with a side of my Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Carrots, garlic bread, and dare I say… a Caesar salad??
You’ll definitely enjoy this quick and easy dinner recipe. My family couldn’t get enough of it!
Caesar Chicken Thighs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Lightly coat each chicken thigh in the flour.
- In another small bowl pour in the Caesar dressing. Dip the flour coated chicken thighs in the dressing (cover on all sides) then place in a baking dish that's been lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Top evenly with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked to 165 degrees, and juices run clear when pierced. Enjoy!
The Everyday Cookbook
Top Favorite Recipes from I Wash You Dry now available in a hard-cover, spiral-bound book that’s gorgeous and perfect for everyday use.BUY IT NOW