The past couple weeks have been a whirlwind for me. Right after Christmas we packed up our house into our trailer and spent 4 looooooooong days on the road, traveling over 2400 miles till we finally reached our new home town in Utah.
We are staying with family for a few more days until our new house is ready, but I just can’t wait to get into my new kitchen to make these quick and easy Puffy Chicken Tacos again. They take about 20 minutes from start to finish and they disappear much quicker.
They’re stuffed with sweet corn, black beans and rotisserie chicken. But it’s the puffy taco shell that really steals the spotlight. They’re made by frying Pillsbury biscuits, which taste just like a Navajo Taco (Indian Fry Bread) that you would find at your state fair.
I created this popular recipe for Pillsbury, and you can find the step-by-step photos RIGHT HERE.
Or skip ahead to the FULL RECIPE HERE.
20 Minute Puffy Chicken Tacos
- Canola oil for frying
- 1 can, 16.3 oz Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle refrigerated original biscuits
- 1 box, 10 oz Green Giant™ Steamers™ Value Size Niblets™ frozen corn & butter sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup Progresso™ black beans, from 15-oz can, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- In deep fryer or deep heavy saucepan, heat 2 inches oil to 375°F.
- Get the Full Instructions HERE
The Everyday Cookbook
Top Favorite Recipes from I Wash You Dry now available in a hard-cover, spiral-bound book that’s gorgeous and perfect for everyday use.BUY IT NOW
Disclaimer: I’m proud to be a compensated Pillsbury TasteMaker. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support I Wash You Dry.