This easy Cheeseburger Pizza is topped with a creamy burger sauce, ground beef and plenty of cheese. Don’t forget the pickles!
I’ve been dreaming of making this Cheeseburger Pizza for months! I’ve combined two of my favorites into one, out of this world party food!
Don’t reserve this pizza just for parties though, it’s also perfectly acceptable for any day of the week.
Here’s the basic list of ingredients you’ll need in order to make this Cheeseburger Pizza. As always, you can find the full list of ingredients in the printable recipe card below.
- Pizza Dough – store bought or homemade
- Sesame Seeds
- Ground Beef
- Cheddar Cheese
How To Make Cheeseburger Pizza
Not only does this pizza have all the goodness of your favorite cheeseburger, but it also has my absolute favorite sauce as the base… fry sauce!!
Spread your pizza dough out onto a lightly greased pizza pan or flat baking sheet. I brushed the edges with a little egg wash and sprinkled with sesame seeds to achieve that toasted sesame seed bun.
The fry sauce is a must. It’s actually just ketchup, mayo and a touch of hot sauce mixed together. If you haven’t tried it yet, do it. It’s amazing.
Brown some hamburger with some onions and some special seasonings, then sprinkle that over the top.
Follow it up with some shredded cheese, a drizzle of ketchup and mustard and a few slices of dill pickles (trust me… it really makes this pizza!).
How Long To Bake Pizza
Bake pizza in a 425 degree oven for just 12 to 15 minutes, until the crust is golden brown and the middle is bubbly and cooked through.
This Cheeseburger Pizza covers both cravings of pizza and burgers.
I love combining favorite dishes together, especially when they turn out SO AWESOME!
More Fun Pizza Flavors
If you can dream it, you can pizza it! Here are a few more fun and tasty pizza recipes you need to try…
Either way you dress this one up, you’re going to LOVE IT!!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
For the Pizza Dough:
For the Pizza:
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 4 tbsp ketchup, divided
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 2 cups colby jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup dill pickle chips, (sliced )drained
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease a 12" pizza pan and set aside.
For the Pizza Dough:
- Combine 1 cup four, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add water and oil. Mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add in enough flour until a soft dough ball is formed. Dough will be slightly sticky.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead the dough, adding additional flour if need, until the dough is smooth and elastic (about 4 minutes). Press the dough out to fit the prepared pizza pan.
For the Pizza:
- Beat the egg with 1 tbsp water and brush the edges of the dough with the egg wash mixture. Sprinkle the edges with the sesame seeds.
- Brown the hamburger in a skillet over medium heat with the seasoned salt, black pepper and diced onion. Cook until no longer pink and drain any excess fat.
- Meanwhile combine the mayo, 2 1/2 tbsp ketchup and the hot sauce in a small dish and whisk until smooth. Spread this mixture over the base of the pizza dough with the back of a spoon. Top with the cooked ground beef.
- Spread the shredded cheese over the top. Drizzle the remaining ketchup and mustard over the top of the pizza, followed by the dill pickle chips.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until center is bubbly and crust is golden brown. Let cool slightly before slicing. Enjoy!
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THE RECIPE TO SAVE IT!