This Spinach Herb Baked Chicken Recipe is a complete meal with juicy chicken breasts, tender seasoned potatoes and fresh green beans all made on just one pan!
How To Make Spinach Herb Baked Chicken Recipe
- Start by tossing your quartered baby red potatoes and fresh green beans in Tastefully Simple® Avocado Oil, season with salt and their Seasoned Pepper.
- Place three large chicken breasts on your baking sheet (make sure they’re pounded to an even thickness).
- Drizzle with a little avocado oil, salt and pepper then combine some mayo, parmesan cheese and Tastefully Simple’s new Spinach & Herb Seasoning. Spread that over the top of the chicken breasts and pop in your oven!
That’s it! A whole, nutritious and MEGA delicious dinner ready in about 45 minutes from start to finish. BOOM!
What’s In The Seasoned Pepper?
What I love most about the seasoning and spices from Tastefully Simple is that you can easily see what’s inside each one. For instance, the new Seasoned Pepper consists of: black pepper, red bell pepper, sugar, oregano and paprika. Simple, delicious and adds the perfect flavor for these potatoes and green beans.
How To Get JUICY Oven Baked Chicken Breasts
When it comes to the baked chicken breasts, I took the same methods I use in my JUICY oven baked chicken recipe and applied them here.
- Make sure you pound your chicken to an even thickness
- Cook at a high temperature
- Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
The only difference is that instead of a spice rub to coat the chicken, I’ve mixed up a creamy and cheesy spinach herb topping that adds so much flavor with just 3 simple ingredients.
Sheet Pan Dinner Tips and Variations
So how does the chicken, potatoes AND green beans all get cooked at the same time and still come out perfectly? Well, there are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to make sure your dinner is a success.
- Make sure you quarter (cut into 4 equal pieces) your BABY red potatoes. If your potato pieces are too large, they wont have time to cook all the way through.
- Pound your chicken breast to an even thickness. This is the third time I’ve said that, so trust me – IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
- You can use a variety of vegetables in place of the green beans, just make sure they’re similar in size to the potatoes (Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower).
- Check the internal temperature of your chicken with an instant read thermometer. Really, chicken breasts come in all shapes and sizes, so to get a perfect cook time, you’ll want to check that internal temperature for 160 degrees F.
- Let the chicken rest! The internal temperature should continue to rise after it’s removed from the oven to 165 degrees F, giving you that perfectly cooked, juicy chicken breast.
Are you wondering what’s in the Spinach & Herb Seasoning too? Here is the list of ingredients: Spinach flakes, onion, minced green onion, dill, garlic.
That seasoning is so yummy on top of this juicy chicken. You’re going to love how quick this dinner comes together.
BONUS – since everything cooks on one pan, it means less dishes for you!
Don’t forget to use my special code WASHDRY15 for an extra 15% off your order at Tastefully Simple from now till the end of October 2019!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Spinach Herb Baked Chicken Breast Recipe
This Spinach Herb Baked Chicken Recipe is a complete meal with juicy chicken breasts, tender seasoned potatoes and fresh green beans all made on just one pan.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 12 oz. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to an even thickness (using a rolling pin or heavy pan)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Tastefully Simple® Avocado Oil, divided
- 1 tbsp Tastefully Simple® Seasoned Pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp Tastefully Simple® Spinach & Herb Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grab a large, rimmed baking sheet and add the quartered baby red potatoes and green beans. Drizzle with 1 tbsp Avocado oil and use your hands to evenly coat the potatoes and green beans with the oil. Season with 1/4 tsp salt and 1 tbsp Seasoned Pepper and then divide the potatoes and green beans on each side of the baking sheet, creating a space between the two where the chicken will go.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet and drizzle with 1/2 tbsp Avocado oil, season both sides with the remaining salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayo, parmesan cheese and Spinach & Herb seasoning. Spread the mixture over the top of the chicken breasts in an even layer.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken reaches 160 degrees F. If desired, turn the broiler on high for the last minute or two to brown the cheese topping (careful to not let it burn). Let chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: Baked Chicken, Spinach and Herb, Sheet Pan
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Tastefully Simple. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: