S’mores + Pizza = S’mores Pizza Roll-Up!
Ever since making my Reuben Pizza Roll I’ve been obsessed with thinking up all sorts of different variations I could make using Pillsbury Pizza Crust. The savory options are endless, but then there is the sweets…
I’ve always loved Papa Murphey’s S’mores Dessert Pizza, and several years ago I decided to try and make my own. It’s not terribly difficult, just an oat and brown sugar crumble that’s infused with crushed graham crackers… of course there are marshmallows and chocolate too. Well, I switched up my recipe a bit to make this crazy, indulgent, 7-ingredient, sticky-finger pizza treat and I just know you’re going to love it.
I’m sharing the full recipe (as well as step-by-step photos) over on Pillsbury! So if you’re wanting to make an indoor s’more, that everyone will simply go gaga for, then you’ll want to jump over there to grab the recipe!
And trust me… you want to make this.
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow I Wash You Dry here:
FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN
S’mores Pizza Roll-Up
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/2 cup finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 7 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet with shortening or spray with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust onto cookie sheet. Press out into about 14x9-inch rectangle. Bake 8 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, oats, brown sugar and melted butter; set aside.
- Remove crust from oven; cool slightly.
- Spread 4 tablespoons of the marshmallow creme in thin layer over crust. Pile remaining 3 tablespoons in line along 1 short edge of crust (this will become the gooey marshmallow center). Sprinkle graham cracker mixture evenly over marshmallow; sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Starting with edge that has thick marshmallow, carefully roll up crust. Do not squeeze or marshmallow will ooze out. Place seam side down in ungreased 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake 8 minutes longer. Remove from pan to serving plate or cutting board. Cut into 1-inch-thick slices.
You can see all the recipes I’ve made for Pillsbury > HERE! <
Whoah–this looks amazing!
Thank you Matea! It truly is!
Can crescent rolls be used instead of pizza crust?
Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love.
This is amazing. For real.
Pretty good, the filling reminds me of Krafts fantasy fudge. My only issue is the texture of the oats. Next time I’ll just use double the graham crackers instead.
So glad you enjoyed the recipe Krista!
Michele @ Alwayzbakin
That is genius! Looks sinful!
Thanks Michele! 🙂
Sheila @ Sweet Baked Life
Hello!!!! What a yummy idea!
Thanks Sheila! 🙂