Corned Beef and Cabbage are the main players in this Reuben Pizza Roll, which is a fun twist to the classic deli sandwich!
Basically what happened is that I popped open a tube of Pillsbury pizza dough to start making myself a Reuben Pizza and then I decided that serving a regular old pizza wasn’t cool enough. Nope, eating a sandwich that has been converted to a pizza wasn’t all that I could do. Oh no, I started dreaming big for this one.
I rolled it up.
Mind = Blown.
I was so excited to share this delicious concoction with my husband that I called him up and told him that I had made a Reuben Roll.
He was a little confused and said, “Is that like a Rick Roll?”
Then I was confused…
Then when he got home we spent 2 hours watching videos of people being “Rick Rolled” on youtube.
I sort of wish that I was more in to youtube back in 2008, or maybe not. I always have my husband to keep me up to date (or at least fill me in 6 years later) on current events.
Anyways – back to this Reuben Pizza Roll – it’s deliciousness. Layers after layers of cheesy gooey goodness spiraled with corned beef and sauerkraut come together for a tasty pizza recipe you’ll want to make over and over again.Print
Reuben Pizza Roll
Corned beef and cabbage are the main players in this delicious Reuben Pizza Roll!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- 1 tube Pillsbury Pizza Dough
- 1/4 cup thousand island dressing, + 2 tbsp, divided
- 1/4 pound sliced corned beef deli meat, chopped up (or pastrami if you prefer)
- 3/4 cup Sauerkraut, drained and squeezed dry
- 2 cups grated Swiss cheese, + 1/2 cup, divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll the Pillsbury pizza dough on a greased baking sheet. Press to about 14 inches x 9 inches. Bake for 8 minutes then remove from oven. Spread the 1/4 cup of thousand island dressing over the crust, all the way to the edges. Top with the chopped corned beef, drained sauerkraut, and 2 cups of Swiss cheese. Carefully roll up the pizza into a tube. Place the pizza roll into a 9×5 inch loaf pan, seam side down.
- Drizzle the top with the remaining thousand island dressing and shredded cheese. Continue baking for 10-12 minutes longer or until cheese is bubbly in the center. Carefully remove from pan and slice to serve. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4-5
This Reuben Roll is the perfect pizza to make to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day! Along with these other tasty creations from my fellow food blogging buddies, you’ll be the talk of the town!
Be sure to check out all of these tasty creations by clicking the links below:
Irish Cream Cookie Dough Cheesecake by Roxana’s Home Baking
Rainbow Sugar Cookie Pops by Julie’s Eats and Treats
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies by Shugary Sweets
Mint Chocolate Cream Pies by Mom on Timeout
Biscuit Topped Beef and Guinness Pie by French Press
Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Braid by Wine & Glue
Corned Beef Biscuit Sliders by Foodness Gracious
Rainbow Cookie Tarts by Something Swanky
Rainbow Palmiers by Crazy for Crust
Irish Cream Chocolate Coconut Cookies by Inside BruCrew Life