This Chili Cheese Dog Bake is nothing short of amazing. Here’s the deal – it’s 7 simple ingredient, less than 30 minutes till it’s on your table, and WOW – it’s so delicious.
How To Make Chili Cheese Dog Bake
All beef hot dogs are wrapped up with cheese in some Pillsbury pizza dough, then baked on top of a bed of chili. I dressed up the tops of these with a quick melted butter that’s seasoned to perfection.
It’s everything you love about a classic chili cheese dogs, made into a comforting dinner that your whole family will love. Trust me, my whole family L.O.V.E.D this.
Just hop on over to Pillsbury where I’m sharing this jaw dropping recipe!
Chili Cheese Dog Bake
Chili Cheese Dog Bake is a fun twist to the classic hot dog, but in casserole form!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- 1 can (14 to 15 oz) chili, heated
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 4 Cheddar cheese sticks
- 4 all-beef hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch square or 11×7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Pour hot chili into dish; spread evenly.
- Unroll dough; cut into 4 strips. Cut 1 cheese stick in half lengthwise; place 1 half on each side of 1 hot dog. Wrap pizza dough strip around cheese and hot dog, overlapping slightly in center. Repeat with remaining dough strips, cheese sticks and hot dogs. Place wrapped hot dogs on top of hot chili. (Chili must be hot.)
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until dough is light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small microwavable cup, microwave butter on High until melted. Stir in garlic powder and parsley.
- Remove baking dish from oven. Brush on top of each cheese dog with butter mixture. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 4