Heaven help me, I’ve found my new obsession.
I’ve always been a major fan of anything sweet potato, especially sweet potato fries. Like, majorly in love with sweet potato fries. So when Food Should Taste Good sent me some of these Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips… I immediately fell in love.
I knew I needed to make a chipotle dip to go with it. I mean, I always dip my sweet potato fries in a chipotle mayo, so… naturally a Creamy Hot Chipotle Dip was needed for my new crunchy BFF.
I can not be trusted with this bowl of deliciousness.
I ate nearly half of it before my kids even got home from school.
You neeeeeeeeed these chips in your life. They’re crazy delicious, as with all of their products, but the subtle sweet potato flavor really shines in these crispy, crunchy chips.
Let me tell you how easy this dip is too.
Just toss the ingredients in a bowl!
Actually, you don’t even need a bowl. You can mix it right in the dish you’re going to bake it in. Less dishes = winning.
Give it all a good stir and then bake till bubbly.
OR, because sometimes you don’t have time to bake (cause you need cheese right this minute), you can pop it in the microwave.
Melty, creamy, cheesy, spicy, hot, gooey…
Come to mama.
Definitely a party starter.
Or lunch. Whatever.Print
Creamy Hot Chipotle Dip
If you thought sweet potato fries were awesome, just wait till you try these sweet potato chips with this Creamy Hot Chipotle Dip!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- 1 cup mayo
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 tbsp chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, diced
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- i]Food Should Taste Good [Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the mayo, cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese, chipotle peppers and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until combined. Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish or pie pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in the cilantro and lime juice until evenly incorporated. Top with the remaining cheese and bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes. Serve hot with Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips.
*To microwave instead of bake, combine all ingredients except cilantro and lime juice in a microwave safe dish and cook on HIGH for 3 minutes. Stir in cilantro and lime juice and cook an additional 2 minutes on HIGH. Stir and serve immediately. br][br]recipe slightly adapted from [Knorr.
Keywords: cream cheese, mayonnaise, chipotle peppers, hot, dip, sweet potato chips, jack cheese
disclosure: This post is in partnership with Food Should Taste Good. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.