I’m absolutely head over heels in love with these Mini Beef and Potato Nugget Casseroles.
These mini comfort food cups taste like little sloppy joe’s that are topped with cheesy tater tots.
What’s not to love about that?!
Oh yeah… how about the fact that there are just 7 simple ingredients in this tasty kid-approved meal?
I made this recipe for Pillsbury, but mostly for my 4 year old. She is my picky eater and she could not get enough of these. They are her new favorite dinner recipe, and I’m happy because they’re easy to make. Plus I really love them too.
Don’t hesitate, go grab the recipe for these creative little cups of goodness right now!
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL RECIPE.
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow I Wash You Dry here:
FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN
Mini Beef and Potato Nugget Casseroles
- 1 can, 12 oz Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3/4 lb lean, at least 80% ground beef
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 30 potato nuggets
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, 4 oz
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 10 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Press each in bottom and up side of muffin cup.
- Heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked. Drain, discarding any excess fat. Stir in barbecue sauce, ketchup and mustard. Spoon rounded tablespoon beef mixture into each dough-lined muffin cup.
- Top each cup with 3 potato nuggets; sprinkle each with cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until potato nuggets and biscuit cups are golden brown.
Jocelyn @BruCrew Life
Yum! There is something comforting about all of that! And tater tots are one of my all time favorites 🙂
Made these last night. My 5 yo had fun making these. Tasted great.
Those look tasty — also like they’d be good for a sports game-watching appetizer!
You bet! They are so fun and perfectly portable too!