I am so ready for some Fall baking and I hope you are too! The first pumpkin recipe I’m going to share with you guys is a super simple one, and it’s ridiculously delicious too!
This Pumpkin Brownie Pizza with Pumpkin Buttercream Frosting is so easy you’re going to be making this several times throughout the season! Oh yes!
The brownie base is made with just 2 ingredients.
Pumpkin puree and a box of brownie mix are all you need to create an ultra moist and delicious pumpkin flavored brownie. Because we’re not using eggs here, the brownie doesn’t rise like normal, so it’s more of a fudgey and moist brownie, which is just fine with me! 🙂
The pumpkin buttercream frosting is a simple buttercream recipe, that’s infused with pumpkin pie spice and a couple tablespoons of pumpkin puree to reduce the amount of cream used. It’s light, fluffy and completely addictive. I had a little extra frosting left over and I couldn’t keep my hands off of it.
My kids were smitten by these brownies as well. They couldn’t tell that these are actually (shhhh!!!) a little on the healthier side!
What a great way to start off the pumpkin baking season!
I have lots of great ideas for new and delicious ways to enjoy the orange squash, so be sure to bookmark my Pumpkin Recipes page and check back often for some new tasty additions!
But for now… get making this brownie pizza, you’re going to love it!
What pumpkin recipes are you looking forward to making this year?Print
Pumpkin Brownie Pizza with Pumpkin Buttercream Frosting
Pumpkin Brownie Pizza with Pumpkin Buttercream Frosting is one of my favorite recipes for Fall Baking!
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (19.5oz) Family size box brownie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp heavy cream (whipping cream)
- caramel topping
- chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 12″ pizza pan (use one with a solid bottom please) with non stick spray.
- Open up the can of pumpkin puree and remove 2 tbsp and set aside for later use. Combine the remaining pumpkin puree with the brownie mix (just the powdered mix) and use a sturdy wooden spoon to stir. Once the mixture is thick and wet throughout pour onto the pizza pan and spread out to an even thickness. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool in pan on wire rack.
To Make The Frosting:
- Place the 1/2 cup butter in your mixing bowl fitted with the paddle attachment and beat until light and fluffy. Add the powdered sugar, vanilla and pumpkin spice to the bowl and beat slowly until the powdered sugar becomes moist, then increase speed and beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes, while gradually adding in the 2 tbsp of pumpkin puree and 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Beat until fluffy.
- Spread on top of the cooled brownie pizza and top with any additional toppings you like. Enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin, brownie, pizza, buttercream frosting