This Chicken Ranch Monkey Bread is a deliciously savory appetizer recipe that’s stuffed with cheese and served with a side of ranch dressing.
Will there ever be a time in our lives where we will no longer need more ideas for football-watching-snacks?
I say, nay.
No way man!
That’s why I am absolutely thrilled to share with you guys my latest recipe for Pillsbury!! This gorgeous plate of Chicken Ranch Monkey Bread is just what the snacking doctor ordered.
Chicken Ranch Monkey Bread Recipe
Ranch flavored chicken is stuffed inside biscuit dough, then dipped in more ranch flavored butter and then tossed with cheese and bacon before being baked to a golden brown.
Oh have mercy.
I’m going to be honest right now. (fyi- I’m always honest with you). This monkey bread is my new favorite savory style monkey bread. Obvsi we’re pairing this goodness with a bucket of ranch for dipping, or a small cup… whatever.
As always you can catch the full play-by-play picture tutorial of how to put this masterpiece together over on Pillsbury’s site, or you can just skip right on over to the full recipe and git ‘er done. Your choice, just go with it.
All’s I’m saying is that you’re going to lurve this stuff.
And to the lady who emailed me pointing out my spelling and grammatical errors… thanks. 😉 Keep up the good work.
Don’t forget the ranch!
Chicken Ranch Monkey Bread
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 package, 1 oz ranch dressing and seasoning mix (milk recipe)
- 2 cans, 7.5 oz each Pillsbury™ Country Style™ refrigerated biscuits
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, 4 oz
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing, for dipping
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, toss chicken with 2 tablespoons of the dry ranch seasoning mix; set aside.
- Separate each can of dough into 10 biscuits. Cut 4 biscuits into quarters to make a total of 16 pieces. With hands, press and stretch each piece slightly to make dough round. Place 1 cheese cube in center of each round; bring sides up and over, pinching dough to enclose cheese.
- Press and stretch remaining 16 biscuits into larger rounds. Place 1 heaping tablespoon chicken in center of each biscuit; bring sides up and over, pinching dough to enclose chicken.
- Sprinkle half of the crumbled bacon in bottom of tube cake pan. In small bowl, mix remaining dry ranch seasoning mix with melted butter. Dip each dough ball into butter mixture, rolling ball around to coat. Layer half of the dough balls in pan; sprinkle with shredded cheese and remaining bacon. Top with remaining dough balls.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tops are golden brown and biscuit dough is completely baked. Cool slightly. Place serving plate upside down over pan; carefully turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Serve bread with ranch dressing for dipping.
Garnish with freshly chopped parsley or diced green onions to make for a pretty presentation.
Disclaimer: I’m proud to be a compensated Pillsbury TasteMaker. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support I Wash You Dry.