I am so excited to share these tasty treats with you!
And I’m about to jump right through your computer screen and shake you with excitement about today’s giveaway!!!
This is probably one of the best gifts you can get any gal who loves to get crafty and cute. Lifestyle Crafts is very generously giving away over $250 worth of QuicKutz Cutting Dies to one lucky reader!
With these adorable dies you are able to create your own personalized tags, boxes, and cupcake liners. Just think how awesome these will be when it comes to those neighbor gifts, or treats for teachers!
I got you covered.
Plus get 20% off when you use my code: IWASHYOUDRY at checkout.
It’s that time of year when gifts exchange hands, and you know you can put a smile on anyone’s face with some sort of edible gift.
Let me present to you… my Easy Peppermint Fudge.
It’s so rich and decadent, and sure to put everyone in the holiday spirit. Especially since it’s so easy to make with only 5 ingredients.
You can package up a few pieces of fudge in a cute little bakery box and pass it along.
In order to use the cutting dies, you’ll need to have their Epic Six Cutting and Embossing Tool. It’s super compact and easy to work with.
With these dies you’ll be able to create your own special boxes and however many you want too!
Get fancy with your cupcakes.
Package up these delicious and creamy Chocolate Caramel Truffles.
Not in the mood for baking gifts this year?
No worries. Just fill a cute box with some Hershey Kisses, and you’re a gift-giving star!
And if anyone comments on the sloppy handwriting on the box, just tell them your 5 year old wrote it, and quickly point out how cute the box is!
These Chocolate Caramel Truffles are so incredibly easy to make and taste like you just plucked them out of a Russel Stovers box!
Just try to keep your hands off them long enough to give a couple to your daughter’s teacher. She needs all the extra help she can get.
Lifestyle Crafts has so many more die cuts you can purchase, so browse and get 20% off when you use my code: IWASHYOUDRY
Don’t forget to come back daily to check out more Holiday Gift Guide Reviews and Giveaways!
Without further adu… here are my decadent and super easy candy recipes…
Easy Peppermint Fudge
- 3 cups milk chocolate morsels
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3-4 peppermint candy canes, crushed
- Line an 8x8in or 9x9in baking dish with tin foil and set aside.
- In a heavy bottomed pan melt the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk over medium heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add the salt and vanilla, stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared pan and top with crushed candy canes.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until chilled and set. Use foil to pull out of pan and cut into squares.
Chocolate Caramel Truffles
- 11 oz Kraft Caramel Bits
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melting chocolates
- 1/4 cup white chocolate, optional
- Line an 8x8in pan with plastic wrap and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl add Caramel Bits, semi-sweet chocolate, and heavy cream. Microwave on high for 1 minute and stir. Microwave again for 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Use the plastic wrap to pull the chocolate caramel mixture out of the pan and cut it into 30 squares, then using the palms of your hands, roll each square into a ball.
- Melt the dark chocolate according to package directions, and dip each ball into the chocolate. Let any excess chocolate drip off and place ball on wax paper to dry.
- If you want to get fancy, melt the white chocolates according to package directions and place in a frosting bag or zip close bag. Snip off a corner and drizzle over the chocolate caramel truffles.
disclaimer: Lifestyle Crafts graciously sent me a cutting tool and several dies to review. They are also supplying several dies for this giveaway. If you click on any links to purchase products from Lifestyle Crafts, I will be compensated through their affiliate program. All thoughts and opinions are my own.