This White Chocolate Peppermint Pattie Fudge is ridiculously easy to make and doesn’t involve any sweetened condensed milk or microwaves.
AND it’s totally customizable!
This fudge… it has full blown peppermint patties on the bottom. Not to be confused with Peppermint Patty, Charlie Brown’s not-so secret admirer.
Yeah, I had to Google it to see which way “pattie” was spelled.
Thank goodness for the internets.
This fudge though… perfection! And seriously so easy to make too!
The base is actually made with cream cheese, powdered sugar and white chocolate.
Before you add the white chocolate, it felt like I was making my famous Cheesecake Cake Batter Dip!
Which makes me feel like I need to go into my kitchen and whip up a batch of cake batter fudge… oh my gosh, that is so happening.
But this peppermint inspired fudge needs to happen first.
I basically unwrapped a bunch of York Peppermint Patties and placed them on the bottom of my cake pan, then poured the fudge over the top.
As you can guess… you can lay any type of candy on the bottom to completely customize this.
My friend suggested the white chocolate Reese’s peanut butter cups. Brilliant!
**Now, because this is a WHITE CHOCOLATE fudge… please use a nice quality white chocolate. The morsels will work in a pinch, but you’ll get a nice smooth flavor out of a good quality bar. I picked up some Ghirardelli white chocolate bars right in the baking section of my local grocery store.
Melt them down nice and smooth over a double boiler, which DOES make a difference when melting quality chocolates. Again, you could microwave in a pinch, but it won’t be nearly as smooth.
You’re going to love this stuff. Promise!
White Chocolate Peppermint Pattie Fudge
- Line an 8"x8" pan with parchment paper or foil so that it comes up the sides of the pan. Line the bottom of the pan with the peppermint patties, set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, cream the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract* until fully combined.
- Meanwhile, bring a small pot, filled with 2 inches of water, to a boil. Place a metal or glass bowl on top of the pot so it rests just above the water, not touching it. Add the chopped white chocolates and stir until the chocolate is smooth and fully melted.
- With the mixer going, gradually stream in the white chocolate until fully incorporated. Stir in 1 tablespoon of the sprinkles and then pour fudge mixture over peppermint patties and smooth to an even layer.
- Sprinkle the top of the fudge with the remaining sprinkles and set in fridge till set. Cut into slices and enjoy. Store fudge in an airtight container in the fridge. Enjoy!