This Peach Pie Spice Cake Recipe is a deliciously moist bundt cake that has a surprise peach fruit filling!
I’ve teamed up with Lucky Leaf to share this super easy and totally delicious cake with you today!
With Spring right around the corner, this peach filled cake is perfect for Easter or any reason to enjoy a scrumptious slice of cake. Plus the smell of this moist spice cake baking in the oven is that of pure heaven.
Peach Pie Spice Cake Recipe:
- Start by mixing up the spice cake batter, by combining spice cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, eggs, greek yogurt and oil in a bowl.
- The batter will be pretty thick, making it the perfect consistency to hide that peach fruit filling in the middle.
- Spoon half of the batter into a prepared bundt cake pan.
What I love most about Lucky Leaf’s Premium Peach Fruit Filling is that it contains NO high fructose corn syrup and each can is jam packed full of fruit! Lucky Leaf is a grower-owned company that prides itself in only producing high quality products with delicious ingredients, and it shows!
Peach Pie Spice Cake Tips and Variations:
- Create a small canal in the middle of the spice cake so you can spoon the peach pie filling into the cake.
- Make sure you do a good job of sealing the peach fruit filling in between the layers of spice cake so it can stay in the center and not fall to the bottom of the cake.
- Customize To Your Liking: try swapping out different flavors of cake mix, pudding mix and Lucky Leaf fruit filling to make a cake that’ll suit your taste.
- Fun-fetti Cake Mix, Cheesecake Pudding Mix, Cherry Fruit Filling
- Lemon Cake Mix, Lemon Pudding Mix, Blueberry Fruit Filling
- Chocolate Cake Mix, Chocolate Pudding Mix, Strawberry Fruit Filling
Once the cake has baked, let it cool in the pan for just 10 minutes before inverting it onto a wire rack to cool completely.
After the Peach Pie Spice Cake has cooled you can pipe on some cream cheese frosting.
Everyone will get a big surprise when you slice into this gorgeous cake and find a filling of juicy peaches!
The warm spices from the cake really make the peaches pop. My kids loved eating this delicious cake, and I had a fun time making it!
What yummy fruit and cake flavor variation do you want to try first?!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Peach Pie Spice Cake
- 15.25 oz spice cake mix
- 3.4 oz. French vanilla INSTANT pudding mix
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 4 large eggs
- 21 oz. can Lucky Leaf Peach fruit filling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a bundt cake pan (or use the non-stick baking spray) and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the cake mix, pudding mix, greek yogurt, oil and eggs. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes.
- Spoon half of the batter into the prepared bundt pan and use a spoon to create a valley in the middle of the batter.
- Scoop in peach fruit filling into the center of the cake, making sure to not allow the fruit filling to touch the sides of the pan. Top the peaches with the remaining cake batter and carefully spread the cake batter around, enclosing the filling.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until the cake has cooked through. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack to let cool completely.
To Make Frosting:
- Combine the frosting ingredients in a bowl and beat until smooth and creamy. Use a piping bag or zip close bag with the tip cut off to pipe the frosting onto the cooled cake. Refrigerate any leftovers. Enjoy!
The Everyday Cookbook
Top Favorite Recipes from I Wash You Dry now available in a hard-cover, spiral-bound book that’s gorgeous and perfect for everyday use.BUY IT NOW
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Lucky Leaf. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: