This One Skillet Fully Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookie is super warm and gooey with bits of white chocolate and candy pieces throughout.
Enjoy this decadent dessert with plenty of ice cream and a drizzle of dulce de leche on top!
Fully Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookie
No mixing bowls required for this one!
Everything gets mixed together right in the skillet then baked and enjoyed warm.
Here’s the basic list of ingredients you’ll need in order to make this yummy skillet cookie. As always, you can find the full list of ingredients in the printable recipe card below.
- Brown Sugar
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chips
- White Chocolate Chips
- M&M candies – I like to use the mini ones!
How To Make a Skillet Cookie
What makes this loaded cookie so unbelievable?
First we start off with browning the butter in the skillet. This brings on a warm and nutty flavor that is simply irresistible.
Since we’re making this in just ONE SKILLET, after we brown the butter you’ll want to remove the skillet from the heat and then stir in a few more tablespoons of butter to cool the mixture down.
Then you’ll add in the sugars, a little vanilla, salt and the eggs.
Here’s the trick – you’ll stir the mixture for about 20 seconds, rest for 30 seconds, and then repeat that process 2 more times. The mixture will become thick and shiny as the butter and sugars mix together.
Add in the flour and baking soda RIGHT TO THE SKILLET, and mix until no more flour clumps remain.
Here’s the fun part – adding in all the goodies!
I used mini chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and a slew of mini M&M’s for my cookie. You can add in nuts or other candy pieces if desired. Make it your own fun cookie creation!
How Long To Bake Skillet Cookies?
Once your cookie dough is ready just pop it into the oven and let it bake.
It only takes about 20 minutes at 375 degrees F. till this GIANT cookie is ready to devour.
How To Serve a Cookie Cake
The best way to eat a giant cookie, you ask?
Warm with vanilla ice cream on top, of course!
You may also let the cookie cool, then slice into wedges and serve.
I scooped the vanilla ice cream right on top of the WARM cookie, then drizzled some hot fudge and caramel over the top.
If you’re serving with friends and family and you don’t mind getting in there, go ahead and just dig in with spoons! It’s a party.
Concerned about germs and what not- slice the cookie into triangles and top each slice with a scoop of ice cream.
This cookie is like dreams come true. It will become your new favorite!
Want some more flavor options for this One Skillet Fully Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookie? Try these:
- macadamia nuts
- chopped pecans
- toffee bits
- sprinkles (of course)
I can’t wait for you to dig in to this delicious and flavorful cookie! I know you’re going to love it!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
One Skillet Fully Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookie
For topping (optional)
- Vanilla ice cream
- hot fudge sauce
- caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a 10 to 12" cast iron skillet heat 8 tbsp of butter over medium heat until mixture is bubbly and butter become slightly browned and gives off a nutty aroma. Swirl the pan several times to prevent burning.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in the remaining 4 tbsp butter until melted. Whisk in the brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla, salt and eggs (one egg, one egg yolk). Whisk for 20 seconds, rest 30 seconds and repeat 3 times until mixture is smooth, thick and glossy.
- Whisk in the flour and baking soda until no flour clumps appear in dough. Use a sturdy wooden spoon to fold in the chocolate chips and candy pieces. Spread dough into an even layer in skillet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, center will be slightly soft still. Let cool for at least 5 to 10 minutes before topping with ice cream and ice cream toppings. If slicing, let cool at least 15 to 20 minutes. Enjoy!
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE