If you’re looking to streamline your kitchen and cooking, this New Kitchen Faucet Makeover is where you’ll want to start!
This post is sponsored by American Standard.
Earlier this year we bought a new house and before we even moved in we decided to remodel the kitchen. Here is a small glimpse of what our new kitchen space looks like now. I’m in love with the white shaker-style cabinets on top and the gray base cabinets.
We tied it all together with some white quartz countertops, a gray concrete under mount sink, as well as a marble backsplash. It’s a dreamy space that’s really fun to cook in.
In the beginning of the summer I was contacted by American Standard to see if I would like to try out their new Beale MeasureFill kitchen faucet. I was instantly intrigued so I said sure and they shipped it out to me.
Beale MeasureFill Kitchen Faucet
- This amazing faucet delivers an adjustable set volume of water on demand, due to its unique MeasureFill technology.
- This helps to reduce clutter and clean-up in the kitchen by eliminating the need for additional tools during cooking and baking!
- I’m in love with the sleek, contemporary design and it’s pull-down, 2-spray function.
What Is MeasureFill technology?
Do you see the little turn dial on the lower portion of the faucet? That little dial will precisely measure out your water up to 5 cups/40 oz with just the touch of your finger.
I can’t tell you how many times this little feature has come to the rescue! If I’m cooking a recipe that needs 1/2 cup of water, I can quickly set the dial to 1/2 cup and touch the dial to deliver precisely 1/2 cup. No more pulling out measuring cups and trying to eyeball it! It’s streamlining my time in the kitchen and I LOVE IT!
Not only does the Beale MeasureFill kitchen faucet do the work to measure the water for you, but you can also set it up as a touch faucet by turning the dial to the “start” position. Now a steady stream of water is available to you with just the touch of a finger! Simply touch the faucet sensor on the dial to turn the faucet ON or OFF for a convenient and easy faucet operation.
Details about Beale MeasureFill Kitchen Faucet:
- This faucet can be operated as battery only or as plug-in version if desired, with the separately sold AC adapter.
- The faucet comes in Stainless Steel and Polished Chrome.
- Read more about it on the American Standard website.
Overall, I’m in love with the Beale MeasureFill Kitchen Faucet! It makes working in the kitchen so much easier and enjoyable!
Disclosure: This post is in partnership with American Standard. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.