These 4 super easy Frozen Yogurt Bark recipes are the perfect no-fuss snack that even kids love to help make (and eat)!
I’ve teamed up with Yoplait once again to share this incredibly easy yogurt snack hack. Sometimes I worry that maybe these recipes are TOO easy, but that’s what this site is all about, right?!
Quick, easy and insanely delicious recipes coming at you!
How to Make Frozen Yogurt Bark:
- Pick your favorite flavor of Yoplait yogurt
- Pick toppings like fresh fruits, cereal, granola, sprinkles, chocolate chips, etc.
- Spread the yogurt on a piece of parchment paper in an even layer
- Top with toppings
- Freeze, break into pieces and enjoy!
After making several batches of this frozen yogurt bark I have a couple tips that will help you have a success every time.
- Make sure you don’t spread the yogurt too thin or else the bark will thaw really fast and make it more difficult to eat.
- Freeze the bark for at least 4 hours before cutting or breaking into pieces, then store in a zip close bag in the freezer.
If you’re a fro-yo fan, then you definitely need to make this bark! Also, check out these Fro-Yo Popsicles while you’re at it!
I created 4 different variations of this super easy Frozen Yogurt Bark, and you’re going to LOVE how customizable they are.
4 Varieties of Frozen Yogurt Bark:
Fruit – I paired the peach yogurt with fresh blueberries, raspberries and diced mango.
Cereal – I paired the vanilla yogurt with granola. I also tried this with other cereals, but I liked the crunch of the granola best.
Chocolate – I mixed the vanilla yogurt with some cocoa powder then topped with chocolate chips. (I love this one – tastes like a fudgesicle to me)
Rainbow – A combination of colorful yogurts with sprinkles on top. Definitely a kid favorite!
This yogurt bark would make a perfect after school snack, but my kids love it for a simple dessert! Is it just my kids that ALWAYS ask for a dessert after every dinner? We’re not the type of family that eats dessert every night, but for some reason my kids never fail to ask for it.
We made a bunch of varieties of this frozen yogurt bark and now when they ask for a dessert I let them grab a few pieces from the freezer and I don’t feel guilty about it.
That’s a mom win.
What fun flavor varieties would you like to try?
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: