Looking for the perfect appetizer to serve this holiday? These Cranberry Meatballs with Sour Cream Herb Dip are bursting with flavor and a definite crowd pleaser!
We’ve been making these classic cranberry meatballs since before I can remember.
But what I’m most excited about is this super fresh and delicious Sour Cream Herb Dip!
One of my favorite things about the holidays is the food. Obviously.
Not just because of all the delicious flavors happening, but because of the fact that food brings everyone together. I love gathering together around the kitchen island and prepping meals with my kids.
Whenever we all get together in the kitchen it seems like laughter and smiles are always bound to happen. My little girls get more confident in the kitchen each time, and take pride in the meals they help to prepare!
My daughter had the best time making this Sour Cream Herb Dip with me. She was beaming with pride as we served the dip with the Cranberry Meatballs.
The dip is also great with fresh veggies or dolloped on just about anything!
But those sweet and spicy meatballs are completely irresistible when dipped into the herb infused sour cream sauce.
When you’re getting ready to prep your meals this holiday season, reach for Daisy Sour Cream to make your life a little easier!
It’s definitely my new go-to. I especially love that I can squeeze a little goodness on top of all the things without getting out a new spoon!
Make these meatballs and dip! You will be the star of the show!
What’s your favorite holiday recipe? Share it with me in the comments!
Be sure to visit the Daisy Brand Page on sheknowsmedia.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!Print
Cranberry Meatballs with Sour Cream Herb Dip
- Yield: serves 10 to 12
For the Sour Cream Herb Dip:
- 1/2 cup Daisy Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Meatballs
- 1 (14oz) can cranberry sauce
- 1 (12oz) jar chili sauce (found by the ketchup)
- 30 to 40 frozen or freshly cooked meatballs
For the Sour Cream Herb Dip:
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine, keep chilled until ready to serve. Flavors intensify when made ahead of time.
For the Meatballs:
- Combine the cranberry sauce and chili sauce in a large pot over medium heat. Whisk until smooth and bubbly. Add the meatballs and stir to coat. Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes, until the meatballs are heated through.
- Serve meatballs warm with the herb dip. Enjoy!
Meatballs can also be prepared in the slow cooker! Combine the cranberry sauce and chili sauce in a bowl and whisk till smooth. Add meatballs and sauce to slow cooker and cook until heated through on low heat.
- Serving Size: 1
disclaimer – This post is in partnership with SheKnows and Daisy Sour Cream. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
Don’t forget to PIN the recipe to SAVE it!