This Coconut Chocolate Caramel Cookie Dip is filled with a surprise ingredient that really makes this treat extra creamy and delicious!
Do you guys remember Yoplait Custard Yogurt???
Guess what?! It’s BAAAAACK!!!
Yoplait Custard was around a while back, but went away. Then, because fans begged for its return, Yoplait brought it back in 6 amazing flavors – Vanilla, Strawberry, Blueberry, Banana, Lemon and Caramel!
Have you tried this stuff yet?
I’ve had every single flavor and they’re all so smooth and silky! Plus they are made with whole milk from cows and contains NO colors or flavors from artificial sources, so you know they are just filled with goodness!
As soon as I took a bite of the super creamy Caramel Custard yogurt I was instantly reminded of my favorite caramel-coconut cookies that are super popular right now…
I knew instantly that I wanted to make a creamy cookie dip with this Custard yogurt as the base!
To make this gorgeous dip, all I did was blend some cream cheese with the Caramel Yoplait Custard yogurt along with a little powdered sugar and a touch more caramel sauce.
I tossed in some mini chocolate chips and a bunch of toasted coconut, then folded it all together.
All that was left to do was put it in a bowl and give it a little more caramel love with another drizzle of caramel sauce and a sprinkling of extra coconut and chocolate chips!
This is one dip you won’t be able to keep your hands off of!
If you wanted to get the same flavors without the dip, try sprinkling some toasted coconut and a few mini chocolate chips on a cup of the Yoplait Caramel Custard Yogurt for an unreal treat!
You’re going to love it!
Do you have any memories of the Yoplait Custard Yogurt? Let me know in the comments!!
I feel like we should throw a party for its epic return! 🙂
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow I Wash You Dry here:
FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN
Coconut Chocolate Caramel Cookie Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Caramel Yoplait Custard yogurt, 5.3oz container
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp caramel ice cream topping, plus more for garnish
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut*
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Graham cracker sticks, or shortbread cookies for dipping
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add in the Caramel Yoplait Custard yogurt, powdered sugar and 2 tbsp caramel ice cream topping, continue to beat until smooth and creamy.
- Reserve 1 tbsp of the toasted coconut and 1 tbsp of the mini chocolate chips, then add the remaining toasted coconut and mini chocolate chips and fold into the cream cheese mixture. Place dip in a serving bowl.
- Drizzle the top of the dip with the extra caramel topping and reserved toasted coconut and mini chocolate chips. Serve with the graham cracker sticks or short bread cookies. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Yoplait. I am a proudly compensated ambassador. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible!
These are so easy and fun! My mouth is becoming watery after thinking this taste
This coconut cookie dip is really awesome with Custard yogurt.
nice dish for you
“Just to say “thank you” We all enjoyed your delicious food and the evening was everything we hoped it would be. Thank you so much.“
Kim @Dianabol UK
This coconut cookies is really awesome with Custard yogurt. My mouth is becoming watery after thinking this taste. I love to have it anytime. Your way to describe all process is simple and good. keep posting!
I always love coconut foods. Your shared recipe is looking very yummy and healthy. I will try this in weekend. @Anh Dep said right it’s process worth all what we can do.
Thanks for sharing!
These cookies are to die for!!!! It’s quite the process but totally worth it. Thanks for figuring out how to make them!!