You’re going to love these soft and chewy Candy Corn Rice Krispies Treats that are covered in white chocolate and candy corn candies!
Have you ever bitten into a rice krispies treat only to find it’s too hard and you end up scratching up the roof of your mouth?
Yeah, it’s a real dilemma.
Luckily I am here to show you the trick to making those soft and chewy treats that just melt in your mouth.
Extra butter! Challenge Butter to be exact!
I’m a huge fan of this premium butter. It’s quality and texture that you can really taste.
I found these super fun candy corn marshmallows at the grocery store and of course I had to try them.
Honestly, they taste just like normal marshmallows, and only look like candy corns. Although they do turn the rice krispies an adorable shade of orange!
So basically any marshmallow will work with this soft and chewy recipe. It’s the extra butter that keeps the treats extra soft and chewy.
Well, and the ratio of butter to marshmallow to cereal…
Oh and here is a helpful tip too – when you’re pressing the treats into your prepared pan, use a sheet of parchment paper to gently press it down.
DON’T PUSH TOO HARD!
The more you press down, the more compact the treat will be and it will be tougher to bite into.
The toppings on top make it just a little more fun. So drizzle a little white chocolate over the top along with a sprinkle of candy corn.
Everyone will totally go crazy over these fun treats!
If you’ll excuse me, I need to go make these again!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Candy Corn Rice Krispies Treats
- 6 Tablespoons Challenge Butter
- 10 oz. candy corn flavored marshmallows, or miniature marshmallows would work too
- 6 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup candy corn candies
- 1/4 cup white chocolate candy melts, melted according to package instructions
- Line a 9”x9” baking pan with foil and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt the Challenge Butter in a large pot over medium heat, until melted.
- Click [HERE for Full Recipe Instructions]
disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Challenge Dairy. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.