This Creamy Hot Artichoke Dip recipe is just a few minutes of prep and a handful of ingredients for one spectacular appetizer!
This dip is FAST to make guys. 10 minutes to stir everything together, and 20 minutes to bake! It’s the perfect last minute appetizer. With its rich flavor and creamy texture, artichoke dip is sure to be a crowd-pleaser at any party or gathering.
Hot Artichoke Dip Recipe
Baked artichoke dip is a popular and delicious appetizer that is perfect for any occasion. This creamy, cheesy dip is made with artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and lightly seasoned with a variety of spices, then it’s baked until golden brown and bubbly, served hot with toasted bread or crackers for dipping.
Here’s the basic list of ingredients you’ll need in order to make this cheesy Hot Artichoke Dip. As always, you can find the full list of ingredients located in the printable recipe card below.
- Cream Cheese
- Artichoke Hearts – packed in water, drained and chopped
- Mayonnaise – brand like Hellmanns for the best flavor
- Parmesan Cheese – fresh grated
- Garlic – fresh minced
- Black Pepper
How To Make Simple Artichoke Dip
To make the baked artichoke dip, it’s as simple as mixing everything together, then baking! I’ll walk you through the process.
Mix Wet Ingredients
Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9″ pie pan or 1.5-quart casserole dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine the cream cheese, artichoke hearts, mayo, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Use a hand mixer to blend together until smooth and incorporated.
Bake In Oven
Spread mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, until bubbly throughout and lightly brown on top. Serve hot with crusty bread, veggies, crackers, or chips. Enjoy!
Make Ahead and Storage
MAKE AHEAD: Dip can be prepared up to 48 hours in advance.
STORE: Store covered in the fridge until ready to bake. You may need to bake longer if baking straight out of the fridge.
What Do I Serve With Artichoke Dip?
Here are a few ideas of what you can use for dipping in this dip.
- Vegetables – carrots, sweet peppers, celery, or snap peas would be delicious!
- Bread – crusty sourdough, artisan bread, crostinis, bagel chips, pita bread, the possibilities are endless!
- Crackers – Ritz, Wheat Thins, parmesan crisps, rye crackers, etc.
Can I Make This Dip Lighter?
You can use light cream cheese and light mayonnaise for a lower-fat dip.
Can This Be Reheated?
Yes! If leftovers are refrigerated it can be heated in the microwave until melted and heated through.
Recipe Tips and Substitutions
Here are a few suggestions to help you customize this dip to fit your tastes.
- Sprinkle some chopped green onions on top of the baked dip for a pop of color and flavor.
- You can swap out parmesan for another flavorful cheese, like asiago or pecorino romano.
- Soften the cream cheese by letting it rest at room temperature before mixing to make it easier to combine with the other ingredients.
- Do not use pre-shredded parmesan. It can contain anti-caking additives which can cause the dip to be grainy!
More Quick Appetizers
Delicious and fast appetizers are something we all need a few of! I have a few awesome ones for you to try…
This is a dip with classic flavors. You can’t go wrong with a perfect baked artichoke dip! Try it and let me know how it goes!
Simple Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9" pie pan or 1.5 quart casserole dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the cream cheese, artichoke hearts, mayo, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. Use a hand mixer to blend together until smooth and incorporated.
- Spread mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until bubbly throughout and lightly browned on top. Serve hot with crusty bread, veggies, crackers, or chips. Enjoy!