These fun Teriyaki Shrimp Taco Bites are pop-able bites of deliciousness.
Sweet teriyaki sauce coats the shrimp and they are place on a bed of saucy coleslaw in a crunchy chip!
Ever since I made these Shrimp Taco Bites a couple years ago, I’ve been wanting to make another version that’s equally delicious and easy to make.
And THIS. IS. IT!
These seriously could not be easier to make!
Just combine some of this tasty Sweet Baby Ray’s, Sweet Teriyaki sauce with a bunch of shrimp in a bowl, and toss to coat.
My favorite thing about baking the shrimp is that all of the shrimp get cooked perfectly, and come out all at the same time. If you line your baking sheet with foil, you don’t even have any pans to clean!
While the shrimp are cooking it’s a perfect time to whip up the easy homemade coleslaw mix.
I added a dash of sesame oil to the coleslaw, which pairs perfectly with the teriyaki sauce.
We seriously could NOT stop eating these. As soon as the pictures were finished, my husband and kids DEVOURED these bites! Then I had to make another quick batch, because everyone wanted more.
If you’re looking for the perfect appetizer that’s going to be a total winner, then this is it!
You’re going to love these!
Teriyaki Shrimp Taco Bites
- 30 large shrimp, uncooked
- 1/4 cup Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- sesame oil, a dash
- 3 cups cabbage blend, finely shredded
- 30 to tortilla chip scoops
- 2 tbsp green onions, diced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove shells and tails from shrimp and place in a bowl. Toss with the Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Teriyaki sauce to coat. Lay on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake shrimp for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the shrimp turn pink and curl in slightly.
- Meanwhile combine the mayo, sugar, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper and sesame oil in a large bowl and whisk together. Add the shredded cabbage and toss to combine.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the cabbage mixture into each tortilla chip and top with a cooked shrimp. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds as garnish. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
The Everyday Cookbook
Top Favorite Recipes from I Wash You Dry now available in a hard-cover, spiral-bound book that’s gorgeous and perfect for everyday use.BUY IT NOW
disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Sweet Baby Ray’s. Check out their recipes for more great ideas! All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THE RECIPE TO SAVE IT!