Little buds of green grass are finally starting to peek through the barren ground and pretty soon fields of gorgeous flowers will be in full bloom. The sun is shining longer and longer each day, producing tiny beams of warmth on our faces as we finally emerge from what seemed like the longest winter ever. All of this can only mean one thing…
Spring is here!
After being huddled up all winter with sweatpants and cozy slippers, I am ready to shed my bulky layers and get ready for swimsuit season this summer! Now is the time. March 14th marked 100 days till Summer, and Tyson® Grilled & Ready® has your back again to help you get on your way to looking your best this Summer with their “Countdown To a Better You” Program.
It’s so easy to eat healthy and stay on track with Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken products because the chicken is all white meat, fully cooked, 98% fat free, and has no preservatives.
So often we are hungry right now, and make a poor choice to run to the drive thru. If you have a bag of Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken in your fridge, you’re ready to make a quick, healthy, and delicious meal that you can feel good about. Something like this Strawberry Chicken Salad! It’s full of fresh strawberries and cucumbers on top of a bed of baby spinach leaves.
Topped with a few strips of Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken and you have a filling, yet healthy meal to satisfy your hunger.
I’m a huge fan of chicken for it’s lean protein and versatility with cooking. Do you include chicken as part of your healthy lifestyle? You should… check out all these great facts that Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products put together for us about what motivates us to get fit and how we eat.
Do you see that one about how 80% of us would like to spend 30 minutes or less cooking dinner?
Um… YES PLEASE!!
I’m busy, you’re busy, we don’t always have time to prepare outlandish meals. But that doesn’t mean our dinners have to result in lackluster meals. Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken products come in all sorts of varieties to keep things interesting, like Southwestern, Honey BBQ, Fajita, and Oven Roasted.
Let me tell you how awesome this Program is:
1. Tyson® Grilled & Ready® will reward you for every product UPC code that you enter. You can redeem them for gift cards, or enter to win one of the grand prizes of $500!
2. As an added bonus to help you get on your way, Tyson Foods is offering free coupons (while they last) for their Grilled & Ready® products!
I’ve already signed up, I’m already on my way. Come join me and let’s get ready for Summer together in the Countdown To a Better You Program!!
Here’s the Strawberry Chicken Salad recipe, and you can find more on the Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Pinterest board.Print
Strawberry Chicken Salad
This Strawberry Chicken Salad is full of fresh strawberries and cucumbers on top of a bed of baby spinach leaves.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 6 ounces Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 cup diced cucumber, seeded, if desired
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar, regular or seasoned
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- In a large bowl, combine Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips, cucumber, strawberries and mint. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together broth, vinegar and honey mustard. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper. Add mixture to chicken mixture and toss to combine.
- Arrange spinach leaves on a serving platter or individual plates and top with chicken mixture.
Calories 92 Total Fat 1g Protein 14g Carbohydrate 8g Cholesterol 30mg Sodium 250mg
Keywords: strawberry, spinach, chicken, salad
Disclaimer: Recipe and Photos provided by Tyson® Grilled & Ready®. I am honored to be working with Tyson® to help promote their Countdown To a Better You Program. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.