These Roasted Orange Chicken Ramen Bowls are a super quick and delicious dinner recipe.
Dinner is ready in less than 30 minutes thanks to these amazing new stir fry kits by Taylor Farms!
Have you ever tried any of the Taylor Farms chopped salads? We have one of their salads at least once a week in our house, so when they contacted me about their new stir fry kits, I knew I had to give them a try.
Just like their salads, these stir fry kits come ready to go with loads of fresh veggies all cut up and a delicious sauce to help make it a complete meal.
I love when the prep work is done for me. That means I can spend more time hanging out with my kiddos, and less time in the kitchen. But I know with these kits that I’m giving my family some amazingly nutritious food, so that makes me super happy.
I have to tell you something so funny. My daughter (pictured above), was eating these roasted vegetables and the kale was crisp, almost chip-like, and she said, “Mom! This is the best salad I’ve ever had! You need to make it like this ALL the time, I love it!”
It made me laugh, because she is so used to seeing the Taylor Farms salads, she thought that I just roasted the salad!!
My kids love getting in the kitchen to help make dinner with me, and with this meal, they can practically make it themselves! Just spread out the cut up veggies on a rimmed baking sheet and lay your chicken right in there. Drizzle the orange sauce over the top and it’s ready to get roasted!
I love this kit because it has all of the vegetables that my family loves in it. When roasted, they take on a nutty flavor, and the kale gets crisp with a delicious crunch.
It’s seriously so good!
The chicken gets perfectly roasted with a sweet and sticky orange glaze. Let the chicken sit for just a few minutes before slicing so the juices have a chance to redistribute, leaving your chicken extra juicy and tender.
We served our roasted vegetables and orange chicken over a bed of hot ramen noodles. My husband said he could eat this every day!
Since there are 4 varieties of the Taylor Farms stir fry kits available, I’m thinking I can make that dream a reality!
These bowls were a clear winner among the children and the adults. I loved how quickly the meal came together, and the easy clean up afterwards.
We’ll be adding this recipe to our monthly rotation of quick and easy dinners!
Click HERE to get a coupon to try the Stir Fry Kits yourself… you’ll be hooked!
Roasted Orange Chicken Ramen Bowls
- 1 Taylor Farms Orange Stir Fry Kit, 10 oz bag
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 chicken flavored ramen noodles, 3 oz packages
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lightly spray a large rimmed baking sheet with non-stick spray and spread the contents of the Taylor Farms Stir Fry Kit in an even layer (remove the orange sauce and set aside). Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, then make two openings in the vegetables for the chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken breasts on the baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle half of the orange sauce over the chicken, and brush to coat evenly (reserve the remaining sauce for serving). Roast the chicken and vegetables for 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are nicely roasted.
- Meanwhile cook the ramen noodles according to package instructions. Separate noodles into serving bowls, discarding the majority of the liquid, top the noodles with the roasted vegetables and sliced orange chicken. Drizzle more of the orange sauce over the bowl if desired. Enjoy!
disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Taylor Farms. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THE RECIPE TO SAVE IT!