I’m hopelessly addicted to these Peppermint Pretzel Crisps and guess what?!… you will be too!
Over Thanksgiving break we drove to see my family in Phoenix.
It’s not a very far drive, but it’s still over 7 hours in the car with my kiddos. Actually, it was just me and our three girls. My husband took our son up to our new property to carve out a road with some heavy machinery. That’s no place for girls, so we drove to Phoenix to do fun things like see movies and go shopping.
On the way back home we stopped by a Trader Joe’s. We don’t have one of these in town, so I immediately stocked up on all things Christmas treats.
One of the items we picked up were some Peppermint Pretzel Crisps. It was a relatively small bag, so we promptly finished it off on our drive home.
I knew I wanted to recreate them as soon as I got home. Because, well, they were absolutely delicious!
These pretzel crisps combine that salty – sweet flavor combo by coating each pretzel crips with a peppermint infused white chocolate. Then, to top it all off, we sprinkled them with some crushed peppermint candies.
These are a super quick, no-bake treat that’s perfect for a neighbor or teacher gift!
I just packaged some up in cute cellophane bags with a ribbon for each of my kid’s teachers.
Of course you could always just make a batch for yourself. No harm there.
This is one treat you can’t keep your hands off!
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Peppermint Pretzel Crisps
- 24 oz. white chocolate almond bark, melted according to package instructions
- 1 to 2 drops peppermint oil/extract
- 1 large bag plain pretzel crips/thins
- 1/2 cup peppermint candies, finely crushed (candy canes)
- Line the countertop or a few baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add a drop or two of the peppermint oil/extract to the melted white chocolates and stir to combine.
- Dunk each pretzel crisp into the melted chocolate and use a fork to retrieve. Gently tap the fork against the side of the bowl to let any excess white chocolate drip off. Place dipped pretzel on the parchment paper and sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Let cool completely.
- Store pretzels in an air tight container. Enjoy!
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THE RECIPE TO SAVE IT!