Macaroni Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf is a tender meatloaf that’s stuffed with extra cheesy macaroni, making it a dinner you can’t resist!
I’ve partnered with Bob Evans to create this out-of-this-world weeknight dinner recipe, which is a match made in heaven.
You know how much I love making recipes that are simple and easy. Bob Evans is the perfect partner for me because I can quickly pick up a package of their famous Macaroni and Cheese and adapt it into a complete meal for my family. It’s all about those semi-homemade dinners, am I right?
They make me look like an awesome chef, when really it’s actually super simple to throw together!
My kids and I absolutely love Bob Evans’ Macaroni and Cheese on it’s own, so I knew my family would flip for this stuffed meatloaf.
I combined my meatloaf ingredients together in a bowl, then shaped half of the meat mixture into a free-form meatloaf bowl.
TIP: Use half ground beef and half Bob Evans’ ground sausage to give this meatloaf even more flavor!
You’ll want to make sure that you don’t make the bottom and sides too thin, as it will have issues holding up once it’s baked.
Combine the macaroni and cheese with some mozzarella cheese and then scoop it into the meatloaf bowl.
Top the meatloaf with the remaining meat mixture, pinch the sides closed and then bake.
Once it’s mostly cooked, you’ll take it out of the oven and slather on my super simple topping. Pop it back into the oven for just a few more minutes and you’re done!
Serve this Macaroni Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf with a side salad or some Parmesan Roasted Broccoli and your family is going to LOVE you forever.
Once you cut into the meatloaf, their jaws will drop!
My kids went bonkers for this, and so did I! I’m a huge fan of quick and easy meals like this, so this was definitely a win in my book!
Here are a few more Meatloaf Recipes for you to try-
Spice up your dinner routine with this fun twist on the classic!
Macaroni Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
For the topping:
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and lightly spray with non-stick spray then set aside.
- Combine the lean ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs, onion, garlic powder, parsley, salt, pepper and honey bbq sauce in a large bowl, kneading the mixture until fully combined.
- Take half of the meat mixture and shape it into about an 8”x4” loaf in the center of the casserole dish. Gently press down in the center of the loaf, creating a small cavity in the middle, leaving the sides about 1 inch thick.
- In a separate bowl mix together the Bob Evans macaroni and cheese with the mozzarella cheese, then pour into the small cavity in the meat mixture. Use the remaining meat mixture to top the loaf, making sure to enclose the macaroni and cheese by pinching the sides closed.
- Bake for 40 minutes then remove from oven and increase temperature to 400 degrees F.
- In a new small dish combine the topping ingredients and then pour/brush over the top of the meatloaf. Return to the oven for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until meatloaf is cooked through and topping is bubbly.
- Let meatloaf stand for at least 5 to 10 minutes before slicing and enjoying.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Bob Evans Grocery. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: