We’re cruising right into the warm summer months and I can’t help but crave some of this cool and refreshing Lemon Supreme Ice Cream!
Hold on to your hats guys, because this Lemon Supreme Ice Cream is NO CHURN and only 4 ingredients!
It’s quite possibly the best way to make homemade ice cream! No special equipment, no rock salts, no fuss!
Do you remember my No Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream? Same idea here… start with heavy whipping cream and a can of sweetened condensed milk and you can make yourself virtually any flavor you can dream of!
Whip your heavy cream until soft peaks form.
Then, in a separate bowl whisk together some lemon curd with the sweetened condensed milk!
Gently fold the lemon infused sweetened condensed milk into the heavy cream until combined. Can you imagine all the flavor possibilities already?
Once it’s all mixed together, fold in the lemon Oreos.
I was cruising the grocery store with my husband late one night when I found these lemon Oreos. I’ve had them before, but for some reason they really popped out at me that night. I knew I needed to make a lemon ice cream and fill it with these Oreos.
My husband doubted it would taste good, but you guys… one bite and he was hooked!
Let the ice cream freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight if you have the patience.
If you’ve ever had an orange creamsicle before, imagine that… but lemon. My daughter said it tasted like a lemon cream pie.
I loved the little bits of lemon Oreo in each bite.
I’m telling you guys, this ice cream is so creamy and rich. You would never guess that it wasn’t slow churned for hours.
Lemon fans rejoice!Print
Lemon Supreme Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup + 3 tbsp lemon curd, divided
- 15 lemon Oreo cookies, cut into pieces
- Whip the cream in a large bowl until soft peaks.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup lemon curd until combined. Pour this mixture into the bowl with the whipped cream and fold it together until fully combined. Fold in the chopped lemon sandwich cookies. Pour mixture into a freezer safe container (I use a 9″ x 5″ bread loaf pan)
- Drop the remaining lemon curd on top of the ice cream and swirl with a knife. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 4 to 6 hours. Enjoy!