Grilled Margherita Pizza
- Slice 2 Roma tomatoes
- Combine oregano, red pepper flakes, and 1/4 cup olive oil and place sliced tomatoes in mixture.
- Turn on all the burners on your grill.
- Grease grill with olive oil once it is hot.
- Cover your dough with Olive Oil and brush it out evenly. Turn the grill down to medium heat.
- Place your tomatoes on the grill.
- Carefully place your pizza dough on the grill as well.
- Close the grill and let the pizza and tomatoes cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- You'll know the pizza is ready to turn when you see a few bubbles poking through. Use tongs to pull the pizza bake onto your cookie sheet. Use Olive oil to coat the top side and flip over onto the grill.
- Sprinkle the crust with Oregano. Using a spatula carefully pick up the tomatoes and place them on top of the pizza crust.
- With the back of the spatula crush the tomatoes and spread them out to cover the pizza.
- Spread cheese over pizza and top with fresh basil.
- Close the lid and let cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Once the cheese is melted use the tongs to pull your pizza back onto your cookie sheet. Wow! Look at how beautiful this is!!
The Everyday Cookbook
Top Favorite Recipes from I Wash You Dry now available in a hard-cover, spiral-bound book that’s gorgeous and perfect for everyday use.BUY IT NOW