I’m seriously so excited to share these Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps with you! I’ve teamed up with Jennie-O Turkey to create this super quick and easy dinner recipe that’s ready in 20 minutes and tastes like true restaurant quality!
Have you guys ever been to PF Chang’s and had their infamous chicken lettuce wraps?
I’ve created a copy cat recipe for you that tastes just like the original, only it uses extra lean Jennie-O turkey, so it’s super nutritious and good for you, but still packs LOADS of flavor!
Nothing bugs me more than eating healthy food that has zero flavor. That’s definitely not the case with these lettuce wraps.
It’s loaded with juicy mushrooms, crisp water chestnuts, rich hoisin sauce and a little sriracha sauce for the perfect amount of spice. I like to add a little extra sriracha sauce on top of mine after the fact, it’s seriously so good!
You’ll want to use a large skillet or wok to pull all the ingredients together.
Just brown and crumble the ground turkey with some ginger and garlic, then add in the mushrooms, water chestnuts, green onions and cilantro. Once it’s all cooked through you pour in the sauce and it’s ready to go!
Serve your filling with some rice and lots of lettuce leaves. I use butter lettuce leaves because they’re super easy to pull apart and are extra sturdy for all that glorious filling.
My whole family loved this quick dinner and you will too!Print
Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Super quick and easy Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps are ready in 20 minutes and tastes like true restaurant quality!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 min.
- Total Time: 20 min.
- Yield: serves 4 to 6 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb. Jennie-O extra lean ground turkey breast
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 8 oz. white button mushrooms, diced
- 1 (8oz) can water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 5 green onions, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, leaves only, chopped
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- Hot cooked white rice
- Butter lettuce leaves
- Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Diced Green onions
- Heat oil in a large, high-sided skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add the ground turkey, garlic and ginger and brown the meat, breaking it up with a wooden spoon. Drain any excess fat.
- Add the diced mushrooms, water chestnuts, green onions and cilantro to the skillet/wok and cook until the mushrooms have become tender (about 3 to 5 minutes). Add the soy sauce, hoisin sauce and sriracha sauce to the mixture, stir and heat through.
- Serve the mixture in the lettuce wraps with hot white rice and an extra drizzle of sriracha hot sauce if desired. Enjoy!
Keywords: Asian, ground turkey, lettuce, wraps, quick
disclaimer: The video in this post is in partnership with Jennie-O Turkey. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make I Wash You Dry possible.
PRODUCTS FEATURED IN THIS RECIPE
(may contain affiliate links)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THE RECIPE TO SAVE IT!