This Turkey Bacon Avocado Sandwich is a quick and easy lunch recipe that’s filled with crispy bacon, peppered turkey breast and creamy avocado slices, all on a buttery croissant!
I went grocery shopping at Costco the other day and got a 12 pack of their buttery croissants for just $6, and these delicious turkey bacon avocado sandwiches were first on the menu!
There are a few layers going on in this sandwich that really make it stand out above the rest.
How To Make the Perfect Sandwich:
- Start with crispy bacon. Make sure it’s plenty crispy so it give the sandwich a good crunch with that salty, smoky flavor throughout.
- Add extra texture to your sandwich with things like cucumber slices and purple onion.
- Use a deli meat with some extra pizazz! I love using a peppered turkey breast which compliments the salty bacon.
- Give your sandwich extra love with a layer of creamy and cool avocado slices.
- Find the perfect sauce to dress up your masterpiece! I love using a coarse ground mustard, but try adding mayo or this cajun sauce for some extra zing!
When it comes to the bread used for this sandwich, really anything can work. But my all time favorite is a buttery croissant.
Something about the croissant just makes me feel like it’s an extra special sandwich and not something just thrown together with little thought.
You’re going to LOVE this cool and refreshing sandwich this summer!
Try packing them up for a fun picnic in the park, or if it’s too hot outside already (hello Southern Utah), make a fun picnic in your living room!
One bite of this refreshing sandwich and you’ll be hooked!