This Shrimp Scampi Zucchini Pasta is another fantastic 15 minute dinner that’s insanely easy and bursting with LOADS of flavor!
I’ve teamed up with SeaPak once again to share another quick and easy dinner recipe with you guys. SeaPak makes it easy to enjoy a tasty seafood meal, especially when meal prep is the last thing on your mind.
This dish literally comes together in less than 15 minutes and even my pickiest eater asked for seconds!
The coolest thing about SeaPak’s Shrimp Scampi is that it’s already got the buttery garlic sauce built in! Add a few fresh ingredients, some pasta and dinner is ready in a flash! (Find it at a store near you with the SeaPak Product Locator)
I picked both zucchini and bell peppers to pair with the shrimp scampi because it’s Summer and those are the two items I can always count on in my garden.
Shrimp Scampi Zucchini Pasta Recipe Variations:
- If you’re going low carb, try swapping out the pasta for zucchini noodles.
- Try serving this dish with rice instead of pasta for a fun twist.
- Use your favorite veggies in place of zucchini and bell peppers – broccoli, snap peas, asparagus, etc.
- Don’t forget to garnish with shredded parmesan cheese and a little bit of lemon zest for an extra punch of flavor!
You’ll start this quick dinner by sautéing the zucchini and bell pepper in a little olive oil until slightly tender. Then just toss in the frozen SeaPak Shrimp Scampi and cook until the shrimp turn pink and curl into the shape of the letter “C.”
While you’re cooking the zucchini and shrimp scampi in one pan, you’ll be boiling your pasta noodles in another. They should get done around the same time, then you’ll just toss the pasta noodles in the buttery garlic sauce and dinner is ready!
If you’re looking for a quick and easy Summer dinner recipe, this is it!
Keep a couple packages of SeaPak Shrimp Scampi in your freezer for when your garden starts to produce and you’ll be ready for a no-fuss dinner in no time!Print
Shrimp Scampi Zucchini Pasta
This quick and easy Shrimp Scampi Zucchini Pasta is the perfect Summer dish to enjoy with fresh ingredients.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- 8 oz. spaghetti noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (12oz) package SeaPak Shrimp Scampi (found in the freezer section)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp freshly grated lemon zest, optional
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook spaghetti noodles according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile heat a large skillet over medium heat and add 1 tbsp olive oil. Sauté the zucchini and bell pepper for 2 to 3 minutes, until they begin to soften.
- Add the contents of the SeaPak Shrimp Scampi package and cook according to package instructions, approximately 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add the drained pasta to the pan, season with salt, pepper and toss to combine. Garnish the top with grated parmesan cheese and fresh lemon zest if desired. Enjoy!
Try subbing the pasta noodles for zucchini noodles for a low carb dinner!
Keywords: shrimp, scampi, zucchini, pasta, quick, stovetop, easy
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Company. The opinions and text are all mine.